For Every Airbrush Artist!

Want to see more forum, less google ads ? Then register for free

Register

Please. Help. Me. Spitting!

Discussion in 'Airbrush Control & Exercises' started by Dee Dee Murry, Jul 13, 2019.

1. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Staff Member Mod Very Likeable!

The good news is it seems like a straight forward issue of the pressure being a little low and the paint being a little too thick. You should have the problem sorted following the advice here.
    jord001 and doc1 like this.
  2. Thank you yes I am very anxious to try all these tips. I hope to get to that this afternoon. You guys are great here!!!
    jord001 and SiRoxx like this.
  3. I didn't know that either! Thank you so much. I have made notes of everything here I am sure this will solve my problem.
    jord001 likes this.
  4. Thanks I am sure too I will be testing this all out later today!
  5. you guys are very patient with newbie questions. :) I really appreciate it. Wish I had discovered you years ago. It was the nice guy at Iwata that I called the recommended this forum.
    jord001, SiRoxx, basepaint and 2 others like this.
  6. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

That’s where this group excels, always willing to help and as you’ve found out, the more info we have the better guidance we can provide :)
    Our standard first set of questions will be
    What brush or at least needle size
    What paint and reduction
    What psi are you spraying at, and as you’ve found out that answer provided a whole different answer than you were expecting :)

Often things are not a simple once of “do this” answer so users will feel like we ask way to many questions but now you can see why :)

We’ll be here when you’ve had chance to try out all the suggestions so make sure you come back and let us know how you go :)
    basepaint, doc1, jord001 and 2 others like this.
  7. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Staff Member Mod Very Likeable!

We all are or have been newbies, so everybody can sympathise. It’s nice to know the forum cane recommended by Iwata though. That’s pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Yes I thought so too!
    jord001 likes this.
  9. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

Dru (airbrush painting guru)Ken (Badger airbrush owner) are also members on here
  10. That's awesome! I would love to take a Dru Blair workshop! But that probably can't happen in my lifetime...
    jord001 likes this.
  11. jord001

jord001 Air-Valve Autobot!

I've done a few classes here in the uk and I had to save to do them. So start saving, even if it's only a few dollars a week it soon mounts up, Birthdays, Christmas ask for funds towards the class. It might take a while but eventually you will hit your goal and then you will get your wish.

Anyway, how did you get on with the paint experimentation?

Lee
    JackEb likes this.