Posterazor poster software

M

Madbrush

Thanks to CK* I checked out and instantly downloaded this program, this program is totally idiot proof and even better it's FREE!!!!!, for a numpty like me that makes it ideal in more ways than one, I just tried it out to enlarge a reference for a possible future work and it took me less than a minute, thanks to this program my wife thinks I'm clever and has stopped picking on me.

Get yours here PosteRazor - Make your own poster!

P.S. I cheated a little, I did watch the embedded information you tube video, the guy in the vid is really cool, he even showed what a printer looks like, but I think even if I didn't watch the video I would still have managed it in under a day.

I reckon Seamonkey could operate this program by using any one of his 2 strongest muscles, but with his talent he probably don't need it, lol

Shoot, I need all the help I can get, I will be getting this, it looks cool!! Just gotta get my computer going again!!

Josh

Thats a very cool programm. I used it a few times already to make a A2 size printout and then transfered it to my canvas with a graphite paper between the print and the canvas.

Thats a very cool programm. I used it a few times already to make a A2 size printout and then transfered it to my canvas with a graphite paper between the print and the canvas.

You can even print your stuff out any size on A4 cardboard and you make a canvas size stencil, Ideal if your doing portraits and intricate stuff.

If you make stencils out of cardboard you can make them re-usable by coating them with button polish (Spirit varnish).

This will save me some money was going to buy a bigger printer because I'm struggling doing stuff on a4 but I'll give this aago make my self some transfers ect to get it on bigger paper thx for the linkys :)

Great software. I use it sinds I started doing portraits again this year. What a timesaver, before it took me about 5 days to draw a decent portrait ( I m not fast), now I am brushing within 15 minutes...

Back