practice sheets

B

BUGSYMONTANA

PRACTICE SHEET 3.jpgPRACTICE SHEET 4.jpgPRACTICE SHEET 5.jpg been documenting everything when i do these practice sheets... air pressure the type of paint im using how much its been reduced which compressor which airbrush....ect. i wrore some notes on the side of the paper let me know if u see anything i need to correct..been trying that 50% 25% still working on it

Attachments

• PRACTICE SHEET.jpg
    PRACTICE SHEET.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 90
  • PRACTIC SHEET 2.jpg
    PRACTIC SHEET 2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 63
Gutsy effort dude. It's good to see that other people are at the same level as me. I see so much amazing work on this forum and wonder will i ever get to those levels. It's a slow process.

great way to work! by doing this, when you find something that works then you have a go to recipe, sure next time you use it you may have to adjust it a little but you are 90% there.....by doing these sheets over and over you are certainly showing dedication to your art!....don't wiry about matching some of the art on here, don't forget there are actual pros aswell as experienced artists on here....keep practising, painting everything and you will get there....keep every piece our at least picture s and check your progression!

Back