Practice skulls

afterdark

My friends call me Ward
Picture 001.jpg
I had some free time and made a couple of skull designs, thought I'd post one here so those who have trouble with skulls can print it out and practice shading or make your own stencil with it. They're not heavily detailed so you can use your imagination.

Thanks for the practice skulls should be fun,right now every time i have a little paint left over i add a skull or bones to a pile i'm painting on my wall!!

Thanks for that Afterdark, very community minded of you and I shall have some fun with those.

You're most welcome everyone. Hope you have fun with them and thanks basepaint, Oddball and Nada for leaving a thank you. Just for that here's another using some of the same skulls in a different layout.
Picture 002.jpg

I was planning on putting a pile of skulls on the back of a tee. Thank you ! I didn't have a clue on how start now I'll try this one I like it a lot, Hope I don't screw it up .
Pete

im not exactly sure how to use the sketches yet but thanks for sharing them

im not exactly sure how to use the sketches yet but thanks for sharing them
I'm not sure either! I made them into stencils and suffered skull burnout, now they sit there mocking me.
I don't mind sharing my artwork, just so long as you have fun with it.:thumbsup:

I'm not sure either! I made them into stencils and suffered skull burnout, now they sit there mocking me.
I don't mind sharing my artwork, just so long as you have fun with it.:thumbsup:

No, what I meant was I'm not exactly sure how to cut them out to use them,

print two pages... the first one cut out the general shapes...the next one cut the details.
as to which way to fog them in is up to you. do you go outside of the whole skull shape...or do you fog the inside of the paper the skull shape used to occupy.....decisions decisions.

print two pages... the first one cut out the general shapes...the next one cut the details.
as to which way to fog them in is up to you. do you go outside of the whole skull shape...or do you fog the inside of the paper the skull shape used to occupy.....decisions decisions.
That helps, thanks

I was planning on putting a pile of skulls on the back of a tee. Thank you ! I didn't have a clue on how start now I'll try this one I like it a lot, Hope I don't screw it up .
Pete

After studying. Your pic a little I think I get how to cut out the skulls and the method of using them, thanks for the visual, I'm a little slow but catch on eventually, pictures definitely help

Back