Prevent reference image deformation on analog projectors

iggis your my freaking hero! do u think ananlog is better than digital

In any event analog projectors are not restricted by pixel density... most wouldn't mind since the digital image is accurate enough, but I am an analog being (and so are most others :D )

I've never personally had any issues with heat deforming an image because I tape the image down well to the projector and trace pretty quick..I too like using the old school projectors, good idea on the extra buffer zone (Does it affect focal range?) keystoning can also be a big prob, good info and idea's m8..

Focus can be compensated with lens adjustment; keystoning isn't an issue since the glass plate is parallel to the projector's plate.

keystoning isn't an issue since the glass plate is parallel to the projector's plate

Soz m8, wasn't talking about the extra plate ya put on, just mentioned keystoning as it is an issue with any projector and obviously has to do with the board set-up and/or the projecting lense angle on the actual projector and is something all have to watch out for when projecting an image..Just thought I'd add that thought so some are wary of that danger..:) And with the extra buffer zone I was just wondering if it reduces the largest size you can project an image too so that can be taken into account when chosing the original drawing size..

Last edited:
Back