Pro Gravity Airbrush System??

H

hockeyhead019

Hey everybody,

I'm looking to get into airbrushing without breaking the bank haha (attempting to keep it under $100) I'm just looking for something to goof around and try things out with, not make award winning masterpieces haha

Anyways I stumbled upon this one: (damn no link rules!!! lol)

Pro Gravity Airbrush System (search it on Amazon since I can't post the link yet haha) it should cost $75

It's a dual action, gravity fed airbrush with a compressor system. Only problem I see with it is that the compressor doesn't have a tank so it would start to get a little toasty after a while of running.

Anybody else any other thoughts? It did get a ton of good reviews but I figured I'd bounce it off of you guys and see what everybody thinks

Cheers

If there's any way you can get a compressor with a tank instead, you might be happier in the long run. The diaphram compressors heat up in less than 15 minutes and then you have to let them cool down for about that long before you use them again. (otherwise you'll end up with spatter, etc.)

Hey everybody,

I'm looking to get into airbrushing without breaking the bank haha (attempting to keep it under $100) I'm just looking for something to goof around and try things out with, not make award winning masterpieces haha

Anyways I stumbled upon this one: (damn no link rules!!! lol)

Pro Gravity Airbrush System (search it on Amazon since I can't post the link yet haha) it should cost $75

It's a dual action, gravity fed airbrush with a compressor system. Only problem I see with it is that the compressor doesn't have a tank so it would start to get a little toasty after a while of running.

Anybody else any other thoughts? It did get a ton of good reviews but I figured I'd bounce it off of you guys and see what everybody thinks

Cheers

Bro I got a descent compressor for 50$ at home depot for 50$ Its a husky (home depot brand) its got a nice regulator to control your air pressure. 2gallon tank. Came with air house and a quick connect. Id reccomend it to anyone. Great for airbrushing. It also comes with some other attachments to use around the house.

Back