Pshit Log

It also makes it easier to pick off any tip dry you get while painting, but like Jackie said, it leaves the needle unprotected so be careful.

I bought some Golden High Flow paints. I want to try them to compare to Createx Wicked paints. I have some troubles with Createx Wicked Black color because the paint is more thick than the other colors.

I bought some Golden High Flow paints. I want to try them to compare to Createx Wicked paints. I have some troubles with Createx Wicked Black color because the paint is more thick than the other colors.
Createx has a big learning curve and has its own 'issues' I hear good reports of Golden High Flow so I hope they work well for you and keep you painting

I bought an art projector (60$) to trace the outlines on the canvas so this week-end I should post the painting here.

I started a new project. It's a portrait of a woman in Black and White.

I did the first layer in a light gray and using the projector I traced the layout with a pencil.

Tomorrow I will try to post a picture of my setup

I like to paint freehand so I won't use a stencil

*Presently it's a mess on my table I will clean it on the week end and then I will post more pictures

Portrait1BW by Stan Louka, on Flickr

Back