Purchasing a Projector

Keifer smeaton

Double Actioner
Hey could anyone recommend a good projector between 200-300 I will go a bit more if I have to. I haven’t much knowledge about them but basically I would like one that could do large murals not giant. And then maybe use for smaller projects preferably with some sort of mount for tripod or something. I’m not really bothered about watching movies as long as I can get a nice crisp outline I’ll be happy. Also are there any projectors out there that you don’t have to pull back really far to get a large image but also get a fairly small image If needed. I’m not sure how my mural venture will go so I’m trying to find one that will do it all really if possible so I can do my smaller projects too. I just have so many questions can’t fit them all in. Thanks

@Mr.Micron
Interesting device. I'm just picking up the airbrush again and I'm also looking for a projector. How dark does the room need to be?
Dim but not pitch black , I use it in my garage with the overhead lights on , I have used it on a barn door during the day but it was an overcast day .
Mainly it will depend on the picture you are projecting.

Back