QB Dude

QB Dude

Double Actioner
Hello all - Im fired up to ask questions and learn from you guys. Ive been airbrushing for about 6 months. I use a Iwata Eclipse, Iwata Micron SB and a Creos 270. My current favorite painting surface is metal license plates ( Coast Airbrush ) and cast iron oven trays ( Goodwill ). I'm into skulls mainly. I'll post some of my work in the next few days.

Have a great day

Welcome to the forum QB, we're here to help and share our skills and experience. No question is a stupid one, however we do have a good search system and there are tons of answers for questions you may have. if you can't find the answer, just open up a new thread and ask away.

Lee

Welcome to the madhouse :)
Glad you decided to join in, we’d love to see what you’re working on, it also helps to guide you on your journey, you’ll be amazed at what you don’t know/didn’t think to ask :)

Welcome to the madhouse :)
Glad you decided to join in, we’d love to see what you’re working on, it also helps to guide you on your journey, you’ll be amazed at what you don’t know/didn’t think to ask :)
Going to be showing some of my stuff tomorrow - If I can figure out how to do it

Welcome QB. Looking forward to seeing what you’ve been painting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back