Questions about air pressure and paint thinning.

Does that mean all I need to do is look for your old posts. And have an instant guide on how to airbrush ? : )
Haha, pretty much. Or you can grab a cup of coffee read through and have a good laugh! LOL. I still pop up with questions from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that mean all I need to do is look for your old posts. And have an instant guide on how to airbrush ? : )[/QUOTE
Honestly the same questions get answers time and time and time and time again.

Though I will say @SiRoxx had some unique ones.... That I learned from, even if I answered some.

He's pretty good at understanding what parts are puzzling, that are never really covered.

Honestly the same questions get answers time and time and time and time again.

Though I will say @SiRoxx had some unique ones.... That I learned from, even if I answered some.

He's pretty good at understanding what parts are puzzling, that are never really covered.
I think you answered plenty Dude, and continue to. But I’m glad to be of service [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For spidering: either reduce your psi or add more paint to the mixture. Use your transparent medium to maintain transparency.
For grainy: either add psi or reduce the mixture.
The higher the psi, the faster you need to move the needle. Slow psi, with more reducer allows for slow detail.
Hope this also helps.

Back