Real complete newbie here

I

igmr

Have exchanged camera and photoshop for an airbrush and set myself target of this. Oh how little do I know! 1 hour work in PS, I suspect 1 year at least to learn how to do it wit an airbrush!

Attachments

• skullfire1.png
    skullfire1.png
    117 KB · Views: 36
Not really a year to learn but control and knowing paints will help:D
But you are at the right place to learn to do that , PS would take me(older than dirt) a life time to learn
But unlike PS and most computer programs the airbrush will not change operating systems every time you get good at the program:D

So do your dots and daggers and than paint me that killer skull you have posted up here...:D
Yes that is your goal so start with it. paint the skull !

Welcome to the forum from the US

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello Iggy and welcome from Pennsylvania, USA let me know if you "iggy" bothers or offends you if so I apologize in advance. Your screen name reminds me of Iggy Pop. lol

Hello Iggy and welcome from Pennsylvania, USA let me know if you "iggy" bothers or offends you if so I apologize in advance. Your screen name reminds me of Iggy Pop. lol

Thanks for the welcome guys.

IgMR comes from an irate security guard at LA airport who couldn't understand that my passport said Mr IG and his paperwork said IGMr. As he was resting his hand on his holstered gun - the first gun I have ever seen (I'M from the UK) - and getting irate I decided that IgMr is just :tickled_pink:

Iggy is well acceptable :tickled_pink:

As for airbrushing... doing the skull in photoshop and printing it for stencils is dead easy. Airbrushing it seems reasonably straight forward once I get an airbrush under control but those flames do not look easy at all.

Welcome igmr- That's one nice thing about being on this forum... meeting people from all around the globe, and seeing the different ways of life. Being from the US, I never considered that someone has never seen a gun in real life before meeting an "upbeat" TSA officer here in the states. I've been an advid hunter since I can remember, and having guns has just been a way of life for me. Where exactly in the UK? (if you don't mind me asking)

Welcome igmr- That's one nice thing about being on this forum... meeting people from all around the globe, and seeing the different ways of life. Being from the US, I never considered that someone has never seen a gun in real life before meeting an "upbeat" TSA officer here in the states. I've been an advid hunter since I can remember, and having guns has just been a way of life for me. Where exactly in the UK? (if you don't mind me asking)

Just north of London. Weapon law in this country is very tight.

Welcome from Australia.
Even though our cops are armed, it's still unnerving to see them.
I think your estimation is a bit off, but I guess we'll see, eh?
One very cool reference pic!

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Back