Sata graph4

D

Dallasmcc

Think about buying a sata graph 4 for my first airbrush what do you guy think about them?

Thinks Dallas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I have no personal experience, Seamonkey had a set for a while and seemed to like them, maybe he will chime in or someone else.

Anybody now anything about the sata graph 4. Because I like using my sata hvlp guns

Thanks Dallas

hi dallasmcc
i was also searching for info about it and even maybe buying one but here in belgium i cant find a dealer that sells it so becaus i know the people of sata liked to help persons that are interested in there products (did my final exam about the hvlp from satq )i have send them a mail forvmore info about it when i get reaction i let you know
grtz daemon

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Well Josh said they were like the Badger , I suggest either a Badger or an Iwata. If you have a local Hobby lobby or Michael's craft store print a 40% off coupon and go by and pick one up..

I have a buddy thats a sata dealer and he can get me a heck of a deal on one that why im considering it that one

I have a buddy thats a sata dealer and he can get me a heck of a deal on one that why im considering it that one

Well as long as he can also have parts for them on hand than I say sounds like a plan.

I went to hobby lobby and bought a iwata hp-cs butt they didn't have an air hose that's a bunch off crap. But found some createx paint that was miss marked at 6 bucks for a 6 bottle kit so I bought both of them they had.

I went to hobby lobby and bought a iwata hp-cs butt they didn't have an air hose that's a bunch off crap. But found some createx paint that was miss marked at 6 bucks for a 6 bottle kit so I bought both of them they had.

Its a great airbrush and will work well for you, congrats on your purchase!

So whats the % that you guy start reducing that createx paint ? What do you guys mix for that whole made reduces. Thanks Dallas

Dallas, that is a "how long is a piece of string" type of question. The Sata 4 has a .4 setup and with pressure above 30psi you should be fine with little to no reduction. The lower the pressure and finer the nozzle, the more reduction you will need.

So whats the % that you guy start reducing that createx paint ? What do you guys mix for that whole made reduces. Thanks Dallas

Start with a 3 drop reducer to 1 drop paint.
Home brew is (8 ounce for example) 25% or 2 ounces of denature alcohol or 92% isopropyl alcohol to 75% water( not tap water) 6 ounces and 1 drop per ounce of glycerin(found at any drug store)
You can make up as much as you need .
If you bought the standard Createx and not the Wicked you can use just water to reduce it.
Mainly you are looking for good flow with a smooth look to the paint when it hits the surface.

I know the carry the hoses cause that is where I bought my first one. Might have been out of stock on them.
or being I know my local hobby lobby have some lazy people working there you might have to ask them to check the back . Ask a manager cause they will find it if they have one :D

They said they did they were just out of them but the sucks for me is the that the closest hobby store and its about a 45 min drive. So I drove back over there to buy one form my costume paint jobber that about the double the price on everything so if its 20 on the internet he charge anywhere form 30 to 40. But I just deal with it because I get impatient sometime when I get a new toy because I want to play with it now

Yikes. Here in South Africa 6" braided hoses are about $7. It is no-name brands but pretty good quality.

Thats for an iwata hose but still had to pay about 20% more than the internet

Just got off the phone with my buddy that is an sata dealer and I got me a second air brush coming. Its a sata graph 4 cant wait to get it

Just got off the phone with my buddy that is an sata dealer and I got me a second air brush coming. Its a sata graph 4 cant wait to get it

Have you can never have too many airbrushes :D

Back