Seamonkey.......I'm back and no post is safe!!!

Seamonkey

Air-Valve Autobot!
Guess after 2+ years of absence justifies a reintroduction for all the new/old members who haven't met me yet.

Few things about the man.......
Just a guy named Josh, who is a pipe fitter/welder by day, and used to airbrush by night. This doesn't make me a super hero, sorry to disappoint. I'm not famous either so don't ask for an autograph, I would rather have yours, lol!

Now for the things that you will need to be warned about with the Seamonkey.....
I tend to type/talk..... a lot!!!!!!!!! Always willing to help if I can but that will usually lead to me jacking your thread and mingling with all the people.....don't ask why. It just happens but just know it happens, probably to much but it's all in fun.......usually happens so quick, you will find yourself chatting away and the BAM!! You realize you have been jacked. I apologize in advance.
I'm here to have fun and hope you will have some with me!

Some have asked what I have done in the last couple of years and truth is it isn't much at all.
Mainly a few paintings, couple carved balls, but I was really into metal sculptures with scrap metal and a tig welder.
Hope you like it even though it's not airbrushed.

2703a40e7269ba92f4cb2e6526a99e73.jpg

322b1d5efb452fabf7048d15504d00aa.jpg

39be488e0bde2194800b329c5b0436ba.jpg

d9de0939d5e58e0e02f54697a33fb609.jpg

437bde2bf0f11f478a80af8455d1db53.jpg

446e31b6ccb1dd240d989c2b4ff85523.jpg

3cc70069ba421394157172e02d9a7d63.jpg
3a16a93b91c7ab08fe7b9d7024d4b474.jpg
c343163ddd4a8ee234c738ddc3b2f234.jpg

[emoji205]

Okay where are the head shot pics from your boys ? We only want to see you getting beaned in the head with nerf guns and paint balls LOL >>
So you gave up painting which is not connected to your day job for welded object which is connected to your day job .... Time to find a new day job .. Just saying ...

Oh and for I forget this is the main Monkeyman who started paint pal with me :D about damn time he got back here.

Well at least we can see that you haven't just been sitting on you butt! Interesting stuff, I never got into welding , probably never will so you'll have no completion from me so you can breath a sigh of relief.

I look forward to some quality jacking ..... of threads .... oh never mind....

Yay :) welcome back , blimey seems ages since we last saw your work look forward to seeing more of your work.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Welcome back once again Josh, you clearly haven't just been sat on your arse for two years, I've always loved your work and your ball sculptures but those metal sculptures are out of this world, all that's missing from your sculpture collection is one of a lion with a skull in its mouth:malicious::malicious::malicious::)

Seamonkey has a way with balls!!! Can't hide the obvious!!

Glad you're back bro!!! Great sculpting as well!! You've got some nice balls there too man!

Got a feeling 2017 is gonna be a memorable year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know which sculture i like! And i want one!

Ha ha, I think i know which one? I have seen your flowers and pretty sure we have talked golf haven't we?

Welcome back once again Josh, you clearly haven't just been sat on your arse for two years, I've always loved your work and your ball sculptures but those metal sculptures are out of this world, all that's missing from your sculpture collection is one of a lion with a skull in its mouth:malicious::malicious::malicious::)

Didn't take long to bring up my biggest disappoint on here with the damn skull in the lions damn mouth,, lmao!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Here is a pic of Monkey Balls View attachment 48786

See they just like to play with everything

We are eating monkey bread as we speak! Also the reason I weigh 35 pounds more than when I started on here. Lol!!

I see I have taught you all well with the thread jacking! Proud papa moment [emoji12]

[emoji205]

Ha ha, yes!
Pardon me Scotty, but if I kill all the golfers there put me away and throw away the key

[emoji205]
I think the one you painted me for paint pal was the first i ever got if i remember correctly! I actually was looking at them the other day and thought, where the hell has Monkey been! lol

I think the one you painted me for paint pal was the first i ever got if i remember correctly! I actually was looking at them the other day and thought, where the hell has Monkey been! lol
That thing pissed me off so bad!! Think I did it 3 times and I still wasn't happy with it and I had to send it off, lol!! I don't even know if I still have a pic of it.

[emoji205]

Back