sexiest custom micron ever!

Seriously, I think it is very cool, and I would like to have one!! But for now, I would prefer spending the same amount of money on airbrush classes..

so is this a suped up micron i can say one thing my infinity does not sprays like that thing not even close but thain that was also etac paint

i noticed one thing hair brush and paint did not control her she controled the air brush no supris splats no pressing down on triger and no paint no waiting for the paint to decide to flow no choo chooing...i anexplain that later is there a way to watch the whole thing to hear what she is saying insted of french model music

i noticed one thing hair brush and paint did not control her she controled the air brush no supris splats no pressing down on triger and no paint no waiting for the paint to decide to flow no choo chooing...i anexplain that later is there a way to watch the whole thing to hear what she is saying insted of french model music

She is doing it professionaly since years and also she uses her own line of Etac paints that are suited her airbrush style. For now you can´t see the whole video with comments since it was just a demo.
Marissa will be realeasing a complete workshop DVD next year about doing her portraits.

did you also notice she paints with 1 hand?

Back