sexiest custom micron ever!

A

ad fez

here is a link to professor zsolts studies, the no.3 carlo (after carlo tadesco marissa's better half) could be the sexiest cm ever.....I've got my name down!

Airbrush Design by Zsolt

i show this brush on face, and damn that marissa is sexy:lemo:

Sv: sexiest custom micron ever!

Love it, but want her:):)

Mvh Torben Corell

could be making a run of 20-30 or so think zsolt is taking orders next month and each one will be engraved with the owners name.....think no.4 fezzer could be on the cards

could be making a run of 20-30 or so think zsolt is taking orders next month and each one will be engraved with the owners name.....think no.4 fezzer could be on the cards

If that's true, there has got to be one with Seamonkey on the side!!!

Josh

it is true, and there will be one with seamonkey on it, cause I'll have my own engraved with seamonkeyjust to spite you hehe

I want one with.my name on it and Marissa's signature on the other side...

That will be so cool. But obviously I would like mine to have my name on and not your. :D Numbered aswell.

But they will be ridiculously expensive. The golden side cups went for €70 when they were still available.

I want one made of lead with nothing written on it at all, just so I don't have to feel like excrement every time throw paint over the outside of it while trying to do quick dagger strokes.

And I don't wish to spoil anybody's fun, but just a quick reminder that the lovely Marissa is in fact a member on our wonderful forum, and if we speak nicely, maybe she would be kind enough to tell us what such a sought after item could cost, lol

yeah if I can buy two ultron se airbrushes for the price of one of these then not worth it seeing it has the same head assembly as my micron. There are a couple cool tweeks wouldn't mind buying one if the price was resonable.

I've spoken to carlo, zsolt will be taking names in one month time....there is likely to be a run of 20......price will be just under 500 euro, apart from the obvious aesthetic differences, it had a different needle cap and improved trigger mech and softer spring....zsolt says he is working on an all new brush for future and is speaking to leading manufacturers

Thats just under $775 US currency seeing I don't use my cap and the mods are going to be a minor difference I feel these are being made for the famous guys who have more money. It seems at that price it's a conversation piece more than a tool of the trade. I feel the price is not justified even though it is a sexy AB

Last edited:
I guess im the only one who think´s that this airbrush looks like a Frankenstein airbrush as it is lol. If i would have to spend that much money i would like to
have all the parts gold plated and not having the silver looking handle on the golden airbrush body. From my point of view it is ugly lol.

Back