SHHH! I have a secret....

B

bentneedle

So, I was at my local Hobby Store and they were selling their airbrush stock at 50% off, plus they threw in a braided hose with each purchase. I picked up a brand new Badger 105 for a song. It's simply a beautiful, blanced tool.
Nobody can tell my husband....I'll just hide the last airbrush I bought and say it's the same one. That'll work, right?

-Bentneedle

Throw some paint on it and he'll never know the difference LOL...the 105 is a nice gun, just bent the needle for mine though :(..Damn concrete..When are airbrush company's finally going to design a flexible tip LOL

Just toss it in a drawer and say nothing. My wife was shocked one day, was talking about airbrushes, she asked how many I had, told her 10, which was true. Think she thought I still had 1 or 2 . Silly wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good advice all. I've been plucking away at airbrushing for 4 years, and this last purchase makes 5 to my "Creative Armada" of tools. I'm still crap at the art, but I love playing with them.

Just toss it in a drawer and say nothing. My wife was shocked one day, was talking about airbrushes, she asked how many I had, told her 10, which was true. Think she thought I still had 1 or 2 . Silly wife.

When I bought my Micron, my wife said. "How is that better than your other one?" Hahahahahah !!! Yeah, my other one. LOL. I just said it was for finer detail. :)

Good advice all. I've been plucking away at airbrushing for 4 years, and this last purchase makes 5 to my "Creative Armada" of tools. I'm still crap at the art, but I love playing with them.
Sounds like me, they just look so peeeeeerty..you gatta have em' I have 3 my wife said when I bought the Krome "why do you need another airbrush" my response "why not look at it shine..."

When I bought my Micron, my wife said. "How is that better than your other one?" Hahahahahah !!! Yeah, my other one. LOL. I just said it was for finer detail. :)

My wife has never asked about the micron, lucky me, she does know that I am getting to prefer iwata. I sold off 2 Renegade brushes, thats how I got my Eclipse. 9 total now. Maybe another micron later this year. Happy birthday to me?

So, I was at my local Hobby Store and they were selling their airbrush stoc0k at 50% off, plus they threw in a braided hose with each purchase. I picked up a brand new Badger 105 for a song. It's simply a beautiful, blanced tool.
Nobody can tell my husband....I'll just hide the last airbrush I bought and say it's the same one. That'll work, right?

-Bentneedle

I just tell ky wife that they were giving one for free for every $10 you spend. I don't think it ever worked but that is my story and i am sticking to it...

I still waiting on my 2nd Badger Velocity to be delivered and I was shocked when I told her I needed another brush she said ok and that was it.....huh WTH lmao I think it is because she is seeing that I am improving and since I stopped running my gun club's trout nursery its my main hobby now. :tickled_pink:

Yep, my wife too, she's a don't ask don't tell kind of woman. I worked so much OT she knows it my only real outlet, other than my motorcycle, but we live in NH, so no bike 4-6 months a year.

this is ging to be a hot thread i can tell my ferret senses are tingling er em just wondering how im going to explain a badger 360 two renegades an infinity and a micron cmsb to me mum and why i need a 550 dollar micron cmc pluss lol just dont show it to him and if you do just asay at least I didnt spend 250 on an infinity or 500 on a micron . yes its a similar gun to the badger 360 nice gun and i belive you can get an ultra fine set up for it.
oh i almost forgot welcom to airbrushaholics my name is airbrushing ferret and im an airbrushing addict

I told my wife about the Harder & Steenbeck special that is currently running here in SA and she then asked if I needed another airbrush. I told her is is the same as when I cycled, you can not have too many bicycles. The problem is the Infinity looks different to any of my other guns so she will notice it. If it looked the same I could have easily snuck it in. Not that she would minds if I buy 10 more guns.

Wow! After a few days of playing with the new brush, I'm really impressed with how it responds and works with my style of painting. Really impressed by it.
Alos, Day 5 and he's none the wiser.

Boo!! Still too poor to buy anything lolol. Although, had several inquiries about some AB jobs, one thing I habe learned? Show me the money!! Until then? I dont hold my breath ♥

Ahhh yes but dreams of airbrushes dancing around a heaping mass of skulls and flames will chase those blues away! lol

since I stopped running my gun club's trout nursery its my main hobby now. :tickled_pink:

You guys shoot fish?

I can see it now, fly rod in one hand and a 45 in the other.

Somebody needs to paint that picture, with the slogan "I'm getting a trout, one way or another."

Jim

Back