Should I Buy An Iwata Micron CM-C Plus OR CM-B?

Jackie you just keep right on typing... I always enjoy reading what you have to say!
lets face it, there are some things that cant be said in 180 characters or less - unless i start typing like kids texting. sure i could say more but not everyone would understand what i was trying to say lol

I think its nice to read WHY someone prefers/recommends product A instead of product B. Sometimes 'I like xyz' is just meaningless.

lets face it, there are some things that cant be said in 180 characters or less - unless i start typing like kids texting. sure i could say more but not everyone would understand what i was trying to say lol

I think its nice to read WHY someone prefers/recommends product A instead of product B. Sometimes 'I like xyz' is just meaningless.
I completely agree... the more information you share, the better informed the reader is going to be. And just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean it's the wrong choice for someone else. By giving reasons, people can make their own choice.

Now I feel like I'm being too talkative lol

I completely agree... the more information you share, the better informed the reader is going to be. And just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean it's the wrong choice for someone else. By giving reasons, people can make their own choice.

Now I feel like I'm being too talkative lol
See, it’s contagious :)

Right, thanks for all of the input, after everything I have gone ahead and purchased the Iwata CM-B, it was the one that I favoured out of the three in the beginning and after much thought I think it is the one for me. It should be arriving with me tomorrow morning so once I have it in my hand I will let you know what I think.

If I could I would take each and every one of my detail airbrushes as side feed. They have never felt unbalanced for me. As soon you attach the hose, it gets pulled upright and balanced.

If I could I would take each and every one of my detail airbrushes as side feed. They have never felt unbalanced for me. As soon you attach the hose, it gets pulled upright and balanced.
I would have liked to hold and see each of the microns in person before buying but unfortunately there are no suppliers anywhere near me that I could go to. I have picked what I think will be best for me and had to purchase online.

I would have liked to hold and see each of the microns in person before buying but unfortunately there are no suppliers anywhere near me that I could go to. I have picked what I think will be best for me and had to purchase online.
I was the same way no place close that carries Micron so just had to pick what I knew.

To be honest Mate, I can’t see you being disappointed with any Micron, so I’m glad you took the plunge and went with your gut. For future ref, The Airbrush Store in Lancing (airbrushes.com) are the main distributer for Iwata in the UK. Their prices for Brushes are way out because they aren’t really in the market for selling them direct to customers, we buy from their customers. But because of that I’m sure they wouldn’t have had a problem showing you the different models. But as I said, you won’t be disappointed whichever one you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it arrived this morning, not had chance to use it yet but I can’t wait to try it out! It feels really nice in the hand, I was a little worried that the paint cup would be too small, that was my main worry but I’m very happy with the size of it. I’m glad that I made the choice I did. Only problem is it’s so nice that I’m going to find it hard to dirty it with paint.
c3d800c41a3516c5c255b0616b61243f.jpg

Congratulation. And yes, that is an issue. But they like getting dirty. Oh, and NEVER use that blue lube in it.
I’ve learnt not to use the lube on the trigger of my Eclipse as it just made it more sticky but I always use a little on the needle. You don’t recommend using a tiny amount on the needle?

I probably stared at mine for about 12 hours lol, then chucked some paint in that sucker and enjoyed it. Get to enjoying Buddy.

I probably stared at mine for about 12 hours lol, then chucked some paint in that sucker and enjoyed it. Get to enjoying Buddy.

Busy tomorrow but will give it a good workout Sunday, just need to find something to paint!

Back