Should I Buy An Iwata Micron CM-C Plus OR CM-B?

Crazy I was in similar dilemma and said forget the micron, ordered an eclipse SB and hi line CB for the .2 needle to see if iwata can convert me, unfortunately Inwas dumb and ordered from Coast Airbrush which I regret deeply now.

Disclosure of I’m not big on iwata, I have H&S evo with their detail 0.15 and a krome as well, detail isn’t used too much which lead me away from Micron, but my Grex XSi SB has shown be the SB benefit. doing anything that’s laying flat or at an odd angle(imaging a motorbike tank)

I was either SB or B when I looked at Microns so I say solid choice, C cup was way too view blocking

I do have a problem where I buy too much so now I have about 10 ABs but going from red to white it’s nice to have a clean AB

Crazy I was in similar dilemma and said forget the micron, ordered an eclipse SB and hi line CB for the .2 needle to see if iwata can convert me, unfortunately I was dumb and ordered from Coast Airbrush which I regret deeply now.

Do you meach Chicago Airbrush by any chance ?

Do you meach Chicago Airbrush by any chance ?
Midwest airbrush now, doubt they will fool anyone

Nope Definitely mean coast, 5 days(3 weekdays) to prepare and ship an order along with what appears to be very high shipping charges. Hard to believe 2 ABs, 2oz of paint, needles, surface prep disc and Saral paper weigh 9lbs, will be weighing it when I get it. I may have been spoiled by maple AB things would ship fast.

Oh, OK ! I know there were issues with Chicago, but hadnt heard anything real bad about Coast, i've used them before because it actually worked out a LOT cheaper to get it shipped here to Australia than get it local, Yes it was 3-4 weeks but i picked the cheaper shipping so i expected that.
It can take an average of 7 days to get parcels across Australia

Keep all your money for laser eye surgery. I'm skint so I just drilled a hole through my eyeballs and now I can see through them much better.

Midwest airbrush now, doubt they will fool anyone

Nope Definitely mean coast, 5 days(3 weekdays) to prepare and ship an order along with what appears to be very high shipping charges. Hard to believe 2 ABs, 2oz of paint, needles, surface prep disc and Saral paper weigh 9lbs, will be weighing it when I get it. I may have been spoiled by maple AB things would ship fast.

Yeah, Coast's shipping policy in this day and age is terrible. With Amazon and many many others, including Spraygunner.com offering free shipping over $50, they are behind the times.

" Our shipping fee is $9.00 for all orders under $100.00. Orders over $100.00 are charged at a 9% rate of the subtotal. "

Back