Silly Question.

Ras Firepriest

Young Tutorling
I'm trying to download the free tutorials in the Airbrush Store, yet I can't see anything but a brilliant white screen, with nothing but some text here and there. No definitive areas for clicking to download or titleing. Am I doing something wrong or in the wrong place???????

Wow!!! What can I say. I thought things felt a little different on return. I almost thought it's because I was away for a while. LOL. Makes sense now. Well, Thank you JackEb for taking over. It really is a great site and would be a great shame to lose it. It really is a family here with many notable and lovable people. Wishing all the best to Mitch for his effort in setting up this baby in the first place. Onwards and upwards as they say for the rest of us. I for 1 am glad to be back again. :):):):):)

Hi JackEb.
I checked this site out earlier and its saying its an unsecure site. Do we know how safe it is or who is the owner etc??
yeah, Airsick are fine, they just haven't updated their certificates.
I've bought stencils from there, they run weekly comps on Facebook and have done for years. they are legit,

yeah, Airsick are fine, they just haven't updated their certificates.
I've bought stencils from there, they run weekly comps on Facebook and have done for years. they are legit,
They are a great Company. I won one of the contests on FB a couple of of months ago and they went out of their way to make sure I got the stencils. Really nice stencils too...

They are a great Company. I won one of the contests on FB a couple of of months ago and they went out of their way to make sure I got the stencils. Really nice stencils too...
I've got way to many of their 'background' 'grunge' 'texture' stencils.... but they're awesome and well used.

Back