Siphon feed ab Vs hvlp spray gun(the cheap & basic typeh

G

GeeDonV

me myself mainly do ab work on tshirt at the same time still considering of others material might come for me to work on, after several times of the material attempt i still cant figured out the better understanding of
1.My air comp capability on hvlp
2.what is the consideration on having one
3. how about siphon feed ab instead of hvlp
*my air comp features
-2.5hp
-8.7cfm/7.3cfm
-50l tank
it was a death metal growler shop compressor type..
would appreciate if i can get a little help here too.

Sent from Knockoff i-Fone [emoji14]

I would like to know if those are compatible with my eclipse -.-
http://www.grexusa.com/grexairbrush/prod_type.php5?prod_type=Fan Spray Caps
yeah, you know what? the only name that cross my mind now is @DaveG .. Not to offend the rest of pro & guru among them when i said this, based on my experienced & imho @DaveG seem to play the role of technical expert assist when it involved a wide variety of ab brand n type, cant argue after i saw the pic of his "Lab" n the huge collection of "arsenal"...

yeah, you know what? the only name that cross my mind now is @DaveG .. Not to offend the rest of pro & guru among them when i said this, based on my experienced & imho @DaveG seem to play the role of technical expert assist when it involved a wide variety of ab brand n type, cant argue after i saw the pic of his "Lab" n the huge collection of "arsenal"...

I seen yesterday his collection. I almost fall of my chair lol

I seen yesterday his collection. I almost fall of my chair lol
n when we told him how we admired his collection he would went like "oh i just own a few ab that is my fav among them, i had 1..2...3 .." i cant predict how long the count goes but back then i ended up convincing my self these guy exist lol, seriously that guy knows exactly to any word he spit out.

HVLP by definition is High Volume, Low Pressure. would you really need something that throws a LOT of paint at a T-Shirt ?
If you need to know if your compressor will run a specific airbrush / spray gun then check on the specific requirements of the brush/gun that you are considering, they will state what flow rate and PSI they require as a minimum. Dont ever get a brush/gun whose Minimum requirements match the Maximum output on your compressor. you will have overheating issues as your compressor will struggle to keep up and possibly overheat.

Iwata do an airbrush that can do Fan Pattern, the Iwata Kustom TH...its a good inbetween from an airbrush to a mini spray gun. (you now see why 'we' have the Airbrush Aquisition Disorder group lol)

HVLP by definition is High Volume, Low Pressure. would you really need something that throws a LOT of paint at a T-Shirt ?
If you need to know if your compressor will run a specific airbrush / spray gun then check on the specific requirements of the brush/gun that you are considering, they will state what flow rate and PSI they require as a minimum. Dont ever get a brush/gun whose Minimum requirements match the Maximum output on your compressor. you will have overheating issues as your compressor will struggle to keep up and possibly overheat.

Iwata do an airbrush that can do Fan Pattern, the Iwata Kustom TH...its a good inbetween from an airbrush to a mini spray gun. (you now see why 'we' have the Airbrush Aquisition Disorder group lol)
You got a point there, yeah aint look like a guy with a healthy mental for having a spray gun and facing forward on easel with a tshirt stretched over a board. lol, why do i endded up with the pictures of it crossing my head. [emoji23], cant go wrong with the iwata pistols grip type of ab as if budget is not an issues, but i had no idea about using siphonfeed ab for the application of clear&basecoat etc.

If you have a siphon feed just get the larger bottles if you want to shoot larger volumes of paint.

If you dont have a siphon feed already then get one that is .5 that way you can feed it pretty much anything except heavy metal flake paint.

You can put pearls, metalics etc through it for some great effects

If you have a siphon feed just get the larger bottles if you want to shoot larger volumes of paint.

If you dont have a siphon feed already then get one that is .5 that way you can feed it pretty much anything except heavy metal flake paint.

You can put pearls, metalics etc through it for some great effects
Well case closed [emoji16], i had those pearl and metallic on my top contender on siphon feed , im looking it and surely 0.5, and as for now getting larger bottle still an option, the standard size that comes with in the box looks like fit for what im want to paint now.

Back