Skin texture.

R

rab3rd

How do you create it? I know smooth skin is getting the color right and spraying correctly. I looked in the "Getting Real" sub forum and I dont see a how to for skin texture. Im in a race here people. Be my pit crew!

How do you create it? I know smooth skin is getting the color right and spraying correctly. I looked in the "Getting Real" sub forum and I dont see a how to for skin texture. Im in a race here people. Be my pit crew!

Mitch covers this it is called Figure 8's
Did you fall asleep while watching the video?

No I saw that. I used that technique in my last skull ;-) What Im talking about is how these guys get the pores in these photo realistic paintings..

spunbond fibreglass / chop strand matt - the finest one you can find, spray through it. I hear it works well :)

Oh lord, I hate touching that stuff. LOL Ive done glass work on a couple of vette's and a few sailboats, and surfbaords

When I was a kid, we didnt get a ribbon because tried... There was first place, first loser, second loser, etc...

I plan on winning as well, your race will just be a shorter one than mine will..LOL

thanks Herb. Now hide this thread.. LOL J/K...

LMAO well maybe the person you are racing would like to see this information as well...

But hey ya could have just sent me a PM and got the information:D
Now if ya was a pirate ye be making me walk the plank for giving out this information...LOL

erasing, scratching, figure 8's,
Have a look at this it might help you some..http://www.createxcolors.com/PDFs/Steve Driscoll_Eastwood How-To.pdf

ymy6a5ep.jpg

Here is one I did recently, it was done with all the same techniques Herb said. Erasing, figure 8's, I did do some crosshatching too.

LMAO well maybe the person you are racing would like to see this information as well...

But hey ya could have just sent me a PM and got the information:D
Now if ya was a pirate ye be making me walk the plank for giving out this information...LOL

Nah, this is a "spec race"

spunbond fibreglass / chop strand matt - the finest one you can find, spray through it. I hear it works well :)

deja vu I just seen this on the first page of this thread??
You can also use remay.. It is nice to work with .. Too bad you was not one of the many folks who I sent a paint pal too cause they all get a piece to use:D

I use the figure 8, texture stencils, scotchbrite, scratching, erasers, spraying through material whatever gets the job done..

lee

Back