so how do i use the beewax

M

msheetrit

since i havent got answer from bader (ken) since 10 days ago and still got the buble in the aircup and nozzle
bought the bee wax.
how do i use it? should i heat it? sealed with it? rub on the inside of the screw ?
please guide me.

michael

Just rub a bit on the threads and screw the parts back together. A little goes a long way. Too much and it will clog the nozzle. I use chapstick, small package, and will last for ever. It may be a bit easier to apply as well.

i tried it like that but it doesent sealed it
do i need to heat it maybe ?

Just work it with your fingers mate, shld soften it more for you to apply easier..Don't really use the stuff so only guessing there :) I would guess that heating it to liquid wld be a bad idea as you'll have no control as to where it ends up and sets again..Good luck..

I take a very small piece , less than a 1/16 inch square and melt it into a metal lid , Than I use a tooth pick to apply it.
But like Rebal stated you have no control of it if you try to melt is above the airbrush.

i used it for somthing else 15 years ago so i remembered that with litel bit heat i can work my way with it easier

i dont like the beewax!
i preffer to use the krome without it
it making the spraying with cuting in between
i just puted litel bit

i dont like the beewax!
i preffer to use the krome without it
it making the spraying with cuting in between
i just puted litel bit

I just put a small dot at the beginning of the threads , than as you turn it in it will spread itself thinly and make a great seal.

Back