So what's the deal here or I am crazy

GSI all the way.
I found the only discernible differences between using my ps-270 and an hp-b+ were due to the closed handle and the price tag. The ps-270 felt more balanced to my grip , the needle chuck didnt rub my hand no matter how i was holding it, less junk got in the chuck area. The Iwata costs double.
Of course a c cup size does not bother me in the slightest but that might bother those who sight down the barrel.
Anyway I think as long as its quality it really comes down to personal preference.
That said Iwatas hold what like 70 percent of the market
Maybe 80 if you count some of the quality brushes that are the same designs.
When a design holds 80 percent of the market for 20 plus years its not because there are clearly better brushes out there. Especially when half of those people have tried and dumped H+S for one reason or another.

Last edited:
GSI all the way.
I found the only discernible differences between using my ps-270 and an hp-b+ were due to the closed handle and the price tag. The ps-270 felt more balanced to my grip , the needle chuck didnt rub my hand no matter how i was holding it, less junk got in the chuck area. The Iwata costs double.
Of course a c cup size does not bother me in the slightest but that might bother those who sight down the barrel.
Anyway I think as long as its quality it really comes down to personal preference.
That said Iwatas hold what like 70 percent of the market
Maybe 80 if you count some of the quality brushes that are the same designs.
When a design holds 80 percent of the market for 20 plus years its not because there are clearly better brushes out there. Especially when half of those people have tried and dumped H+S for one reason or another.
That one company holds the majority of the market doesn’t means that is due that their product is better, you have availability, price, amounts of models, marketing, etc. Take Samsung for instance, they have +20 smartphone models meanwile the others have 5 or 10, so they sell more because they have more products on the market and diferrent price ranges, big known athletes marketing and not because they had better phones.
f47348789ad1e570d5817dcbb13007a1.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I just said its not because the other products are clearly better.
Looks like Samsung only holds 25 percent of the market but lets just say they held 80 percent since 2001. It wouldn't be a good indicator that someone else makes a phone that is clearly better. Especially if half the people who had one already tried another brand and switchedb back. If lgs were clearly best they'd gain market share pretty quick. If iPhones were clearly better than Samsung then a lot more people would have one, but it ends up just being preference, since they both make a quality product.

Last edited:
Back