Something about me

D

Domes

Hi all. Let me introduce you closer. My name is Slavek Domes and I live in the Czech Republic / Europe, in a small town. 2 years ago I liked Airbrush. I wanted him to do, but I could not swing. Up to now I've bought cheap equipment and I started. My girlfriend supports me a lot and cheers me. I want to be good and I know it's a long way .... I work every day. I like portraits, T-shirts, interiors ....
My hobby is collecting.
I can not English so please excuse my translator "G. ... e"
I really like it here and thank you for your support
Slavek

welcome, you can get plenty of help on here if you ask questions, and you can do it if you work hard and practice, like the airbrush tutor preaches, just dont give up

Welcome!! Don't worry to much about cheap equipment, it can still let you create beautiful art!! Just check out a fellow members posts by the name of Snoopy Valley. It will blow you away when you see what he painted with the worst airbrush kit on the planet, lol!!! Good luck, and like ran said before me...... Practice!! Can't wait to see your progression on here in the future!!!

Welcome!! Don't worry to much about cheap equipment, it can still let you create beautiful art!! Just check out a fellow members posts by the name of Snoopy Valley. It will blow you away when you see what he painted with the worst airbrush kit on the planet, lol!!! Good luck, and like ran said before me...... Practice!! Can't wait to see your progression on here in the future!!!
Fully agree with you! Poor school material .... I am willing to work hard and learn.
Thanks for your feedback and support. Very much appreciate it

Ive been to Prague and the area around it, and you live in a beautiful country. Hope to see lots of your work here.

Back