Something to paint for 30minutes

A

alvin

Hi guys! I can show airbrush art at school on lesson, I need idea to paint something in 30 minutes and give good efects! Please help me:D

simple skull, maybe start with a light bit of stencilling then free hand over the top to soften lines and add detail?

30 minute fast and dirty ...

Base coat blue gray , stipple white black and violet, take black add cracks take white add white light , Bring a bullet hole stencil with you pop a few of them in and finish with smoke...smoke.jpg

30 minute fast and dirty ...

Base coat blue gray , stipple white black and violet, take black add cracks take white add white light , Bring a bullet hole stencil with you pop a few of them in and finish with smoke...View attachment 10307

Lol, I think the bullet hole thing would depend on the school, country and standards of that region, but this would be perfect to do. I would say skull but I would need more time. Here is an idea, take Mitch's first 4 tutorials and recite them by heart, doing all the funny stuff to, but show how to do the dots, lines blending lines and such, but do them in a design so the end result is a skull!!

Josh

Only you Josh could Monkey up an idea this great. You should do an artistic version of your phone number and adress by the sounds of things
Lol, I think the bullet hole thing would depend on the school, country and standards of that region, but this would be perfect to do. I would say skull but I would need more time. Here is an idea, take Mitch's first 4 tutorials and recite them by heart, doing all the funny stuff to, but show how to do the dots, lines blending lines and such, but do them in a design so the end result is a skull!!

Josh

Haha idea with phone number is great but no :D My reputation is weak and I want fix it, maybe some fast portrait? Then maybe I will get job by them :D

24 girls in the class on 2 boys.....i would say then....make something that almost all women like..... a beautifull rose

Tomorow I will try Mitch's Angelina Jolie. I will practise that few times and go to school :D Rose is good idea but I dont have green paint now. I will do portrait in black and white.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Portrait is always good and tends to impress people. Do a portrait of a handsome rich man...the girls will be sure to love that lol Make sure you spread the love and mention the forum :) have fun

Tomorow I will try Mitch's Angelina Jolie. I will practise that few times and go to school :D Rose is good idea but I dont have green paint now. I will do portrait in black and white.

Do a monochromatic rose and just add the red at the end, like VR did!! An yes you should put you number in there or give it to the hottest one when finished!!!

Josh

You could do a hand with a big diamond ring. Should be quick but still show off detail and shading. I think the girls would love it.

Back