Sorry for the Late Introduction

Y

yelloscoot

Hello everyone, my name is Loren. A long time Texan from the Dallas area just getting into Airbrushing. I've been reading through the threads and posts here for several weeks now. I'm impressed with the friendly atmosphere and the caliber of talent that this forum offers. I've never considered myself to be artistically inclined ... more the analytical type. So, maybe that will help when it comes down to approaching a project. Then maybe some creativity will follow. I'm looking forward to gaining the skills needed to produce work that can bring enjoyment to others, and provide some help along the way . I'm making 2014 a year of self-development that can last another 48 years. It may be late in my life to get started, but, it's not too late to get started. :pride:

Thanks for putting up with, yet, another beginner.

Loren

Okay,..I've been dreading the intro,... but,...that didn't hurt much.
On with life. :wink-new:

Welcome from AUSTRALIA!
It's blazing hot here at the moment (about 42C) and I'm just waiting for the 'puter to say "enough!".

About time!

LOL, Sorry Wayne,...not real comfy with stuff like intros and starting threads.

@ Splasha... Thanks. Warmer weather closing in on the States...hopefully cooler times are heading your way.

Loren

welcome from sunny South Africa
and thanks for the intro :)

hey loren.... thanks for the awesome intro, it allows us to actually but a bit of a story together and find out what you are like....rather than just empty text saying "hey my brush dont work" (get alot of that hehehehe) but its great to have you on board... hope you enjoy your time here... any questions or even statements such as " hey my brush dont work" will still get a friendly answer... enjoy

LOL, more like 'the funny farm' than the looney bin.
We've got all sorts of mad animals around here :)

A belated welcome aboard.

Welcome home Loren, Better late then never..Nice to add you to the family.

Hi Loren,
Welcome to the forum. I can relate to what your saying a lot. I love this hobby :)
Cheers Mel

LOL, more like 'the funny farm' than the looney bin.
We've got all sorts of mad animals around here :)

A belated welcome aboard.
And a few rabid ones, as well as few who get a bit unnecessary around mating season Lol (You know who you are!)

Welcome aboard Loren, nice to "meet" you!

Good Morning and Wow!! Thanks for all the "Welcome"s. Happy to be part of the community.

I started off wanting to add some simple graphics to a Scooter project I bought last October.. Well that idea lit a fuse that led to my wallet....then BOOM (thanks to Hobby Lobby Coupon). Now,... I have everything, and much more than, I need. I'm doing my work in the garage and as most of us in the Northern Hemisphere know,...we've had a nasty cold winter. Which gave me a chance to get set-up for this new adventure.

So far, I probably haven't laid out much over two ounces of paint, if that. So, now, as the weather warms up...it's time to get really serious and start slinging some paint.

Thanks again to Everyone,

Loren

Welcome aboard my friend:) dive in, have fun and don't be afraid to ask anything, one little pointer though....if you want constructive criticism on something you paint then please ask for it, generally people will not offer unless asked for, its just kind of being polite. Enjoy and spread the love!

LOL, Sorry Wayne,...not real comfy with stuff like intros and starting threads.

@ Splasha... Thanks. Warmer weather closing in on the States...hopefully cooler times are heading your way.

Loren

Welcome! And god, when i first got here, i had close to over 300 posts before i had any work up.....i had a lot of questions. haha

hello from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Back