Sotar's 20/20 for sale

M

Melbee

OK, I want to sell both Sotar's together because you will always have spare parts when you have two which is why I bought two in the first place. But now I have Microns and I don't use these beautiful airbrushes and it's a dam, dam shame to let them sit there doing nothing. This is for European airbrushers because live in Holland.

So I'm thinking €199 which is about £175 plus postage but that is for 2 Sotar's 20/20 plus one adapter (Badger/Iwata) for the airhose plus a RK-061 Fine conversion kit which I'll put in with the sale. To be honest I didn't find the conversion kit worked very well but I only tried it once and with a little patience is could work. The Sotar is 0.2 and the conversion kit is 0.3 which is why I wanted to try it. Since I only use my Micron and Eclipse I never use these airbrushes anymore and it's a crying shame.

One is used but only lightly and the other is brand new in the box although I have tested it with water to make sure it works and the spare needles have been checked and restored due to slight needle tip damage. The needles in both airbrushes were both good when delivered.

If your interested let me know and I'll post pictures but you can also see this video which is the used Sotar at work
from around 2.29mins is when I use the airbrush.

All reactions are welcome.

Cheers Mel

OK I guess no one is responding because it's too expensive? Or there are no pictures. So I will put up some pictures and you lovely folks can send me a PM with a price you might like to pay. I'd prefer to sell them together but I can do seperate if 2 people are interested.

Mel yep great brushes ,but I think you might be a bit over priced due to the prices that are done on the Amazon specials etc ,but good luck with the sale

Yeah I get it ferret you are so right but in Europe we don't get those kind of prices and I'm open to offers. As Xmas is coming people might be thinking of getting a great present for someone. I know these airbrushes are good and I'm offering a little extra. In Europe it's not the same deal as in the US. Here are some photos
IMG_20161122_221310[1].jpg IMG_20161122_221320[1].jpg IMG_20161122_221400[1].jpg

Dear my lovely airbrush friends..... I will end up selling then on excrementBay but I'd rather one of us got them because they are tried and tested by me (although as a private seller I can't offer a gaurantee). As I said in Europe it's better to buy the two so you always have spares even if you use both...if one goes down you can swap parts so you always have one running while the other goes for repair in the USA. Or if someone wants one Sotar 20/20 then we can sort things out. Please PM me with an offer and what you would like so we can discuss futher.
Much Love, Mel

Back