Spectra Tex Paints

I also note that the Badger quick change adapter for bottom feeders is over half the price of the Iwata set up !!!
I now nothing about Badger Airbrushes as I have Iwata. Have emailed the one and only badger/spectra tex retailer in the UK and asked if the badger quick changer (which fits all spectra and wicked bottles) will fit my Neo.
Currently looking at what Spectra Tex transparent paints I fancy trying (I have only opaque medea textile)

Im pretty sure that the badger quick changer should fit the Neo too. I have one of the badger quick changers here that came with some other stuff when i was getting a used
airbrush from Ebay. That quick changer fits my no name bottom feed airbrush and i think that the iwata has the same diameter on the connection for the bottles.

That's really interesting info thanks.
The difference on buying say 6 for t-shirt work is about £18 so worth my looking into.

No problem :) But maybe wait if you get a answer from that retailer if they really fit for the Neo. 18 pounds would be alot of money if you can safe it.

Back