Spectra tex

P

Pretorian

Hi all I've just had my paint delivered. It's called spectra tex. unlike the FW ink I had before it says on it pre mixed ready for use. My question is even though it's pre mixed can I thin it down more and what should I thin it with? Many thanks all. Oh yeah also I got some humbro enamels are these just for models or can I use it on anything? :)

I may have missed what airbrush you are using and what nozzle size you are using.
But Yes you can if need reduce spectra tex, But for the most part through a .35 or .30 set up I have not found a need to do so.
But water works wonders. 75% water 25% alcohol works even better..

I may have missed what airbrush you are using and what nozzle size you are using.
But Yes you can if need reduce spectra tex, But for the most part through a .35 or .30 set up I have not found a need to do so.
But water works wonders. 75% water 25% alcohol works even better..

4011 also works :)

Brilliant thank you. I bought the airbrush compressor and 2 airbrushes in a bundle off amazon. The compressor is a as186 and the airbrushes are HS-28p with a 0.35mm nozzle and a HS-32a with a 0.3 mm nozzle. I am very new to airbrushing and not used to what I need yet.

Back