Spray problem

M

Math2492

Hi can anyone tell me why when I spray black transparent paint from createx it spray fine pigment when i pull back a little for paint , big pigment at middle and fine pigment of paint when I pull back completely the trigger? Thank you

Ps : sorry for my bad english

Hi can anyone tell me why when I spray black transparent paint from createx it spray fine pigment when i pull back a little for paint , big pigment at middle and fine pigment of paint when I pull back completely the trigger? Thank you

Ps : sorry for my bad english
Math, so many variables. If your new to ABing then the problems or frustrations are common. When I first started I thought I could get my paint, my airbrush, and my compressor and just paint. Faaaaar from true. So much info on here about different paints, needle size and pressure. Try and check out some posts from others on here with similar problems. It's an AWSOME site for exactly what your asking and chances are that your question has been addressed. If it hasn't then post a little more about your set-up. Your English is good :) and plenty of help on here.

More information will grant you far better answers... just FYI. Are you thinning the paint? If so, what are you using to dilute it and at what ratio? What airbrush and what size needle are you using? Finally, what is your air pressure? If you can answer these questions the group will be able to help more. If I had to guess based on the information you gave us so far... It sounds like you need to thin your paint, or thin it down some more. Createx is relatively thick and difficult to flow through the brush consistently when shooting straight out of the bottle. Increasing your air pressure will also help when spraying thicker materials.

Im using a neo for iwata gravity feed at 25 psi, im thinning my paint with water. I tryed many ratio, still the same problem.

Back