Spraygunner

Ronald art

Air-Valve Autobot!
I messed up the trigger off my mr Hobby 276 side feed and it turned out dutch retailers dont sell the triggers for the mrhobby airbrushes nor doe the UK shops so Spraygunner was the way to go even if it means I need to pay more for shipping but to my surprise the first thing that popped up when I went to the Spraygunner website was the message : all prices are in Euro's and include all taxes and import duties so no extra costs !
Well I am Dutch and my motto is seeing is believing so I placed the order and went to the check out and payed for it with paypal and there was the "trick" the payment went to a "Dutch account" :)

I just got a conformation email from Spraygunner and my order has been placed and will be processed by a "global partner" who ever that may be it does mean it will be a EU based partner and that could explain why I could not find any mrhobby parts other than needles , nozzles and head parts

Last edited:
I must say shipping is real fast and the parcel is already in Belgium , yes I have track and trace and I found the trick : the global partner is a non US international shipping company with rather good shipping rates : a parcel from the Netherlands would set me back some 9 euro with track and trace so 11 euro for a trac and trace from the US is not bad at all considering the euro is weak compared to the dollar so Spraygunner has been added to my go to airbrush webshops

Spraygunner has fantastic customer service!
he sure has a perfect and fantastic service , EU rules regarding ordering from out side the EU had made me move away from webshops in the UK and US but both the shops I like to order from have adapted to the new rules but Spraygunner went the extra mile and found the "backdoor" to avoid the EU rules

he sure has a perfect and fantastic service , EU rules regarding ordering from out side the EU had made me move away from webshops in the UK and US but both the shops I like to order from have adapted to the new rules but Spraygunner went the extra mile and found the "backdoor" to avoid the EU rules
Awesome! Spraygunner is my "go to" because they have great customer service! For the record, I've never had a problem with a single order!

I've only used them once many years back and that was an ebay deal. Perfectly smooth deal. I would like to give them a go again as I see they also state prices in our currency.

SprayGunner has gotten a lot of my money and will continue to do so. They have the best prices and are quick to ship. Glad you got it so fast.

This reminds me, I need to post a shout out of my own.

Spraygunner is a great company. Their mud and brick shop is incredible. If your ever in the Tampa Florida area it’s a must stop.

Back