USA Spraygunner

tatocorvette

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Hello,

Almost everybody knows about Spraygunner. It is one of the best known retailers out there in this industry and for a good reason.
I needed 2 tiny small little parts to complete a restoration: air-valve internal spring and retaining nut. Most places were out of stock. Not only Spraygunner had them, but the prices were reasonable; $5 for both parts. More important for me thou, shipping charges were very reasonable. Keep in mind that living in an island, I have to mail order most of my stuff. Shipping is always a deal breaker.
Placed the order Monday, got tracking number the same day and received it today. I love when businesses treat a $9 order with the same care as a major order.
Shoutout to them, especially to Rachel who packed my order.

Thanks,
Ismael

Another shoutout for Spraygunner. I have become the unofficial "airbrush doctor" for a few local friends (Two is a crowd, isn't it? lol ). One of them had a serious mishap and I placed an "emergency order" for parts to Spraygunner. Even with regular shipping the parts arrived within 4 days.
Arranging patient transportation to get it to the operating room.
I'll do my best to save it...
GettyImages-578188091-crop.jpeg

Another shoutout for Spraygunner. I have become the unofficial "airbrush doctor" for a few local friends (Two is a crowd, isn't it? lol ). One of them had a serious mishap and I placed an "emergency order" for parts to Spraygunner. Even with regular shipping the parts arrived within 4 days.
Arranging patient transportation to get it to the operating room.
I'll do my best to save it...
GettyImages-578188091-crop.jpeg
Yea they are very good like that. I've never had a problem with their shipping. Their points system is an awesome touch as well.

I highly recommend them, thats who I buy most of my paint from
their customer service is top notch

Back