Startin

Glad to hear that, mine should arrive at tuesday...lookslike i will spend weekend on youtube watching tutorials :) How about maintanance? is it complicated? also what do u do when ur changing colours, and how do u clean it? i ordered some MEDEA cleaner. I hope it will do the job. And is destilated water good for cleaning or diluting paints?

It was hard to get it clean but after a few cleaningsessions it gets easier.

Draw alot of dots and daggerstrokes and lines , it is booring but sooo good for learning

How i clean,
afterwards, i throw my paint out, put some water in, clean the cup with my finger, still being filled with water, dump water. Then cleaner, flush it through, get the needle out and wipe it with a cleaner dripped rag, from the end to tip.

for colour changes, i just clean the cup, and run some cleaner through, and if dirty i clean the needle.
So yeah, try the basics, but also give littly projects a shot.

Is it second filter/water trap at pistol necessary, or can i work with only one on the compressor?

Is it second filter/water trap at pistol necessary, or can i work with only one on the compressor?

Depends on the weather and the distance between compressor and airbrush. I don't but that is just because I have not had a problem yet. As soon as I do, I will get one.

And what problem it should be?

When your compressor develops enough condensation (caused by heat created each time your compressor cycles), it will eventually make it's way into your hose, through your airbrush and.... you get a huge blob of water and paint on your artwork (this never seems to happen in the beginning stages of an artwork either...lol). A water trap will prevent this from happening.

If you have a larger compressor that doesn't run very often you can probably get by without one (although I would still recommend a filter in the system somewhere). If your compressor kicks on every few minutes a water trap is cheap insurance against the mishap described above.

i work with a small silenced compresor with a cheap trap and i dont use a trap at my brush, but idk where u live, i live in the netherlands and ive had blobs 2 times, but i and u should get one for the safety.

i c, i used it for like 2 hours and no water in trap, so it probably will be fine. How do u peepz clean nozzle? i heard that is good to use tooth pick, but i cant imagine how, i have pretty big hands, and im happy that i didnt broke it during screwing it on, and i dont believe that is good idea to clean it with toothpick, that nozzle is sooooo small :) can i put it in cleaner for some time?

k, correction, wooden toothpick IS the best idea :D as everything else, it just needs some practice and its ok

Back