Starting fresh in Fort Lauderdale

G

grafik_dragonz

Decided to go pro after all these years...

Im a veteran in the art world, as a hobby but now i decided to take it on professionally. The transition should be smooth as my day job is getting less hours anyways.

I have been in the arts since middle school. Im originally from Nj/NYC. Now i reside in Fort Lauderdale FL. I have a family now and it makes me look at life very differently. I take art, science and history very seriously. I plan to teach my daughter everything that art and its society has taught me. We are a very special group. Always learning, leaving behind only gifts for others to see and appreciate.

I will be floundering around here often now that im diving head in professionaly. Hope to learn from the best, and to teach novices what i have learned so far.

I specialize in graffiti and tattoo designs but, my main background will always be in the fine arts and learning from the great masters.

Best Regards to all

Alberto

welcome from honduras man!!!you have come to a very special place,that i hope, you called it home,like i do.

Decided to go pro after all these years...

Im a veteran in the art world, as a hobby but now i decided to take it on professionally. The transition should be smooth as my day job is getting less hours anyways.

I have been in the arts since middle school. Im originally from Nj/NYC. Now i reside in Fort Lauderdale FL. I have a family now and it makes me look at life very differently. I take art, science and history very seriously. I plan to teach my daughter everything that art and its society has taught me. We are a very special group. Always learning, leaving behind only gifts for others to see and appreciate.

I will be floundering around here often now that im diving head in professionaly. Hope to learn from the best, and to teach novices what i have learned so far.

I specialize in graffiti and tattoo designs but, my main background will always be in the fine arts and learning from the great masters.

Best Regards to all

Alberto
Welcome to the family here, and I wish you the best of luck!!

Josh
"Sometimes you have to let one slip......just to remind people your $#!+ really does stink ;)

Thanks people! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome, you will find this place a better art class than any other.
you have come to where everybody learns and teaches at the same time.

looking forward to seeing some of your art. good day

Hey Alberto from the uk. Good luck with it all, it's what I would like to do one day!!!!

thanks for the welcomes...i have been learning alot from this site. Its like my old art class friends, minus the pranks...which i miss..lol

Back