Starting Over

ricsmty

Young Tutorling
This is my second attempt at airbrushing, My first went pretty well with a plastic Testors airbrush and the garage compressor. I did a couple of lures that turned out pretty good. But lost interest after a while. This time I want to do it right. Looking at a Badger TC910 and either a Badger 105 Patriot or Iwata eclipse HP CS. Big believer in Forums I think I can Learn a lot here.

Welcome aboard.
Where do you call home? And do you know what suppliers you have locally or what paint you plan to use ?

Recommend the eclipse, good workhorse and almost bulletproof

Welcome aboard.
Where do you call home? And do you know what suppliers you have locally or what paint you plan to use ?

Recommend the eclipse, good workhorse and almost bulletproof
I live at lake of the Ozarks. There's nothing locally, Nearest Hobby Lobby is in Jefferson City. I have paint for now, Liquidtex I think is still good. I plan on having more than one AB. I thought the Patriot would be good to get reacquainted with (half the price) and Iwata if I need more details .

Welcome to the forum from China! Yes, a forum - and especially and foremost this one - is a great catalyst for airbrushing, and you will find it very helpful and supportive.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find the help to keep going with the airbrush this time. It can be a frustrating journey, but getting some decent equipment is definitely a wise move. The Badger has plenty of great feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back