Starting up again

R

rumpleforcekin

Hi, my name's Jake. I bought my badger 175 over 10 years ago, but never really did much with it. I never had a decent compressor, or the patience to mix paints right or deal with clogs. I decided to give it a go again. I bought an okay compressor, and am keeping the airbrush clean.

I had good results painting some model parts, and messing with connecting dots and stuff. I downloaded the exercises and am about to go outside and try them now.

rumpleforcekin possibly the best on line name in the history of the tinterweb.welcome!

I agree 10000000% with ad fez on your name that even trumps buttflyzz
What type are paint are you spraying?
Oh and welcome to the forum if you need any help just ask that is what we are good at ,.

Welcome to the forum!! Can't wait to see some work, hope it all goes better this go round!!!

Also never thought I would hear/read "FORSKIN" come out of so many men/women's mouth's, lmao!!!

Josh

I agree 10000000% with ad fez on your name that even trumps buttflyzz
What type are paint are you spraying?
Oh and welcome to the forum if you need any help just ask that is what we are good at ,.

Thanks. I was using printer ink to practice, and recently got some poster paint. For my models I was using regular testors enamel. I think that's what I was using before, but couldn't believe paint that had to be thinned that much would stick to plastic. It will stick if you start with light coats and get heavier (I learned from you tube, and it works). I want to enter the skull competition. Not because I think I'll win, but it will be a good way to improve my skills.

Thanks. I was using printer ink to practice, and recently got some poster paint. For my models I was using regular testors enamel. I think that's what I was using before, but couldn't believe paint that had to be thinned that much would stick to plastic. It will stick if you start with light coats and get heavier (I learned from you tube, and it works). I want to enter the skull competition. Not because I think I'll win, but it will be a good way to improve my skills.

Yes plastic even with the testors rattle cans has to be built slowly unless you use an adhesion promoter . and I look forward to seeing what you enter into the competition . and you never know you may take home a prize. Wicked(by Createx) is a great paint even for models , Just rattle can clear it when you are done and it will last forever.

Back