Stencil cutter

P

PJV

Hi guys just after a stencil cutter a manual one by turning the handle for transparent sheets

You mean a die cutter? Never seen one with airbrush themed dies. The only other manual one is a burner. Looks like a soldering iron with super fine tips. Should find it at shops that sells pyrography stuff.

If there's a hobby lobby anywhere close by you can get one for less than 20 bucks. They sell the stencil sheets too. One of the items I plan on buying but see something else instead. They always have a sale for one item 40 percent off so once a month when I'm by one I grab one item regardless if I need anything lol

If you looking for inexpensive cutter, look at Cameo from Silhouette. Buy carrier sheet from this manufacturer and you're ready to cut stencils. BTW, @AndreZA uses Cameo and many other members here. Good plotter that does the job. Or you can buy professional machine.

I use the Cricut myself and always really impressed with the detail in the stencils. I've even cut really complex texture stencils with impressive results.

if you go with cameo buy urself cb09 blade holder and graphtec blades for it. Much better then original. :cool:

Back