Stencil?

C

Cricket911

I was wondering if anybody had any suggestion for a general freehand stencil that they use a lot on their projects. I don't ever use stencils but if I can find one so I don't have to keep using my hand I would be happy to get it. I have looked at a lot of artools but don't know what to get.

The Artool Bird is a favorite as well as the # 7 i think it is, its one of the 7 anyway. Might be called the big freehander. Also tend to use fire stencils for all their various shapes.

Cool thanks the bird does look like a good one. I'm not really worried about fire right now, thanks

Bird & Pharoah and the pin up shield by Edward Reed, I also own the Essential Seven Set but the Bird and Pahroah are the ones I use the most.

Thanks, I think I am going to get the bird and pharaoh I have tried to make a few stencils before and I just can't seem to cut them perfectly. So that's why I decided to ask which one everybody uses the most to see what I think that I would like to get thanks again

Thanks, I think I am going to get the bird and pharaoh I have tried to make a few stencils before and I just can't seem to cut them perfectly. So that's why I decided to ask which one everybody uses the most to see what I think that I would like to get thanks again

That right there is why I bought a plotter. I cut own Bird out of 5mil mylar. Not as sturdy as an Artool, but I can make it any size I want.

Hobby Lobby print 40% off coupon ,, save money , most of them carry the bird.

The other day I bouth the bird and pharoah at hobby lobby on clearence for 8 dollars for the both. Always check out clearence m and I alsk look at the stencil craft aisle. Can buy stencils for cheap there that are stars and other shapes that might help.

Back