Step by Step Confederate Flag License Plate

yeah this was built about 6 years ago time for an 8 core amd even though my ole dual core is still good just sucks cause I also have to upgrade my ram now and I am all out kind of person always said if you are gonna do it do it right just don't wanna spend that kind of money would rather buy new gears for the chevelle.
Thermaltake use to be the best of the best But I am running a corsair system and love it going strong now for 5 years. knock on my old wooden head..LOL

yeah this was built about 6 years ago time for an 8 core amd even though my ole dual core is still good just sucks cause I also have to upgrade my ram now and I am all out kind of person always said if you are gonna do it do it right just don't wanna spend that kind of money would rather buy new gears for the chevelle.

Yes sir all or nothing ,,, 8 cores are nice I run one here at work,But programs do not run or load any faster the the quardcore at home..

Can't believe this is the first time I have seen this!!! Great step by step buddy!! You need to start making YouTube vids, wink, wink, hint , hint!! ;)

Josh

Can't believe this is the first time I have seen this!!! Great step by step buddy!! You need to start making YouTube vids, wink, wink, hint , hint!! ;)

Josh
Russ did I just hear Josh volunteered to come be your camera man???and bring the video camera ..............

Thats pretty much the way I understood it Herb!! haha

Thank ya Josh! I plan to do some videos in my future, actually pretty quick, trying to get some things caught up, then all you video guru's are gonna be tired of all my questions!!! Im just really surprised the hijacking was very subtle on this thread for some reason, it didnt even get violent, usually the jacking goes haywire, but just a couple of cats braggin bout' whos cooling block is bigger, and their thermoplastic dolls and stuff, hehe, just giggin ya guys! Hope this tutorial helps someone, and yes, I will definitely be making some videos pretty soon! By the way Josh, your latest video is great!!

@ ZisisBFL, thank ya much, appreciate it. Hope it helps someone!!

i think you have done a great job on this russ, a hell of a lot of work with all the masking and back masking etc etc but it really paid off, great job and a real thorough step by also.... thanks im sure it will help alot of folks on here... thanks for spreading that love!

Thank ya ad fez!! Means a lot, even coming from you, haha, just giggin ya!!! Yup, a lot of work masking, but I really enjoyed it. I sell these for 35 bucks so dont make a killing on them but sell loads of them. Really appreciate the compliments, really hope it will help others understand that they can accomplish things like this without a plotter as well. Granted, its much quicker with the plotter, and I use it on all the other tags, I just wanted those who dont have a plotter to know they can accomplish the same thing!!!

Thanks again

Thanks for sharing that Russ, that's a well done step by step, plus the result looks awesome, thanks again mate:)

Back