Still selling everything

Airbrush Dreams

Air-Valve Autobot!
Everything must go. $2500.00 worth well over $3000.00 dollars. Just the great white shirt compressor and the Hix heat press alone are worth over $2600. HP-BCS, custom micron SB and c plus. HP-C, HP-CS and much more. Lots of Paint and used t-shirt boards. You will have to pick it all up I am not allowed to carry anything because of the elbow surgery.

It's now your fourth attempt here Fred, I personally would have had the message by now after maybe the second attempt that no one here wants to purchase such a huge job lot in one go.

It might be an idea to list and and itemise your gear so that it might at least be sold item by item separately.

I hope you get what you need quickly but as I said the kit is just too much to go in one shot, it's also a bit specific to a particular user/purpose.

Gotta agree with madbrush fred, also I think your pricing is way off, I dunno how it rolls over in u.s but in the u.k if something has been used then you would be lucky to get a quarter of retail price...... If something was brand new (but still second hand I would expect you would get two thirds of retail...... If you really want rid, get it on ebay ......people will soon tell you what it's worth by paying that amount

Well truthfully if I totaled everything up at original price you are talking around 5000 US dollars. Everything is in excellent like new condition. I know sometimes people feel like they taking away someone's dreams. Thanks for your input though but 1/4 of original value would be a slap in the face and I would rather trash it first.

Well truthfully if I totaled everything up at original price you are talking around 5000 US dollars. Everything is in excellent like new condition. I know sometimes people feel like they taking away someone's dreams. Thanks for your input though but 1/4 of original value would be a slap in the face and I would rather trash it first.

Feel free to trash it if that's how you feel, but no matter what it's worth, no one in the world will pay close to new price for second hand goods, and no one here or anywhere is going to buy a job lot just to get one or two brushes they can use, you need to split it up whether you like it or not and like said no one here is interested which should be evident after four attempts.

Although I sympathise with your dodgy elbow, at this moment it just doesn't outweigh my wife's brain tumour and subsequent suffering, therefore your constant attention seeking behaviour is becoming tedious in the extreme.

Sorry to hear about your wife and I will say a prayer for her, but I don't see the need for lashing out. I understand what your going through because I lost a close uncle to a brain tumor. He was diagnosed and six months latter the Lord took him. I in fact I had a right carotid artery dissection 8 years ago that almost took my life and left me with chronic migraines, so I feel your pain. God bless and take care because you will not hear anymore from me on this forum.

I allway's got the tools I would need for boatsbuilding, for computing, -- many other expenses learning different skills, but I vorn out the expensive gadgets every time. -- I invested without the thought of expenses as My investment payed off, maybe not in money but as I tought that, and that, and. About airbrushes ; I think that those who want e serious brush, buy a new. Second hand can be anything I know.
I buy items at Ebay, some very valuable -- expensive one month, a month later very cheap. I could buy an airbrush even it was old becaurse I love to restore a fine tool, and use it. But newer quality airbrushes are not rare, you are not the only one who want to sell, and that has an impac on prices. I don't think you can blame the buyers, Realy it's a lotteri if the airbrush are compleatly wreckd, something you only find out by use. Also all those people who find some old airbrush and think it is worth a million. A suggestion could be, maby look for a swop, just a suggestion. Maybe a silli one. But why should there not be someone out there, who want to swop what item you othervise would buy, and he don't need, with the airbrush he othervise can't afford ?

Back