Super Silent Air 20A

Congratulations!:thumbsup:
And again you put there teflon tape...

How can you paint with those PU hoses? They're so stiff. Regular braided hose is even cheaper than those Festo fittings and PU hose you have, I'd say. But hose for airbrushing is flexible and convenient for painting. What for do you use this compressor? Maybe not for painting...
My AB hoses are all chinese made and work well.

Good for seeing moisture build up though ;). Used one for a few years and eventually got sick of fighting it but if doing smaller canvas work they're OK, doing auto with one sucks though LOL

A few month ago I got a unit off ebay for $8 with free shipping. It is exactly the same unit that came on my compressor and that the agent wanted $40 for. At that price I'm just keeping it as a spare for just incase.

Good for seeing moisture build up though ;). Used one for a few years and eventually got sick of fighting it but if doing smaller canvas work they're OK, doing auto with one sucks though LOL

You're right about transparency:) But I'd throw away that hose just after a minute of painting:D So stiff ones aren't for me, just my preference.
And I have four filters before AB hose and the final one mounted on the airbrushes, so water-oil mixture has no chance:)
If painting figures and other kind of stuff, those transparent hoses would be OK. BTW they more durable, than braided, especially chinese;) But it's not an issue to change for new one if old one begins to air leak. Their prices are low.

A few month ago I got a unit off ebay for $8 with free shipping. It is exactly the same unit that came on my compressor and that the agent wanted $40 for. At that price I'm just keeping it as a spare for just incase.

I also like searching for things on e-bay. Sometimes it's possible to get great things at sweet prices.
Fortunately, I can get FESTO products here cheaper than on e-bay. I'd recommend to you all to buy filters and other stuff from them. They produce real good products for pneumatics, and it's not strange as they are for industrial use. Many factories and plants are equipped with their products all over the world.
I've already changed old filters and air pressure regulators for Festo and like all of them. No issues ever! In future, all of my gauges will be from them, I think.

Back