Talons Microns eclipse , and Kustom revolutions at the best prices till there gone!!

E

edible air

We just did a convention and I have a ton of stuff left we are trying to blow out.
Talons , sets and singles vl, vls, ab turbos . 2 Iwata cmc plus microns 1 hp kustom, 2 custom revs, eclipse 4500 gravity feeds and siphon feeds. Revolutions with triggers, and neos out the wazoooooo. and a ton of compressors and hobby booths. all brand new and all 30 to 40 % off till there gone hell we even have 4 talons in the really cool wood boxes!!

Sounds sooo tempting but I haven't learned to use my Velocity properly yet :upset:

Hey there edible air.. so what's the lowest price on a turbo or cmc plus

Talons Microns eclipse , and Kustom revolutions at the best prices till there...

How much for the talon?

Talons Microns eclipse , and Kustom revolutions at the best prices till there...

Id be interested in a gravity feed eclipse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm looking for a Micron gravity feed cmc and cmc+ , how much for them and how much the shipping to Argentina ?

hi sorry for the late reply everyone cmc cmc plus 30% off suggested retail for the Kustom micron cm normal retail is 744.54 so that would be 521.18 the regular micron i think is 554.00 i have to double check but 30 % off that passche turbo 40 % off sugested retail

hi go to Cake Crafts .com (ENGLEWOOD COLORADO) AND SEND JOHN RYAL A EMAIL HE WILL SEND PICS AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE LEFT

TALON IS 40 % OFF THE KIT #2 SUGGESTED RETAIL 189.00 40 off or just the talon alone with discount 78.00 bucks

shipping to Argentina we can do not sure of the price ill look into it but 30% off micron cmc cmc plus about 554. i think is regular price then 30 off that

Umm dude, its cake crafts . net , had to do a search to find it.

Just sent mail.

Yeah I had thought of that too. I have also seen them on Ebay in the $120 range. I do not really need one, but feel I do, ya know?

Back