the airbrush i got

M

Maximus

so u all know iam brand to this so i did a bit of looking around on sites and stuff looking for a ab the store i when had iwata poeple go with iwata so i got a hp-bh hiline now i here that might be the worng one some poeple say its to fine of a gun to use for a new guy like me to use . cuz its has a nozzle 0.2m and needle .02 now the paint iam going to use is com-art .poeple say to use autoair in my town thay dont sell it so now i dont know what to do can some one ples help thank u

hello maximus, its probably better to use water based paints since your first starting out,, autoair is a little more complicated for a beginner i would think, but the best thing you can do is just experiment with your brush rite now and dont really expect any results, the thing bout smaller needles is that the paint must be thinned to the proper consistency, com art is made by iwata and should be a pretty good paint to start with, i would suggest you watch a few of airbrush tutors videos on maintaing your airbrush and learning how it works and get a general knowledge of your gun, u got learn on something , it might as well be a good brush, good luck and there is lots of help on here

Com-art is perfect to start out with, Wicked, Auto-Air are both made by Createx, Both good paints but it depends on what you plan on painting.
The Hi line is a great brush and I know people who used that for their first airbrush too. So learn to use it and it will do everything you want to do .
You can up-size the Tip to the .3 if you use the nozzle and needle form the Hi-line CH model. so you can go form a good all around airbrush to a detail brush with only have to change the nozzle and needle.
That to me means you did a smart buy. So for about 40 dollars US you have a two in one airbrush.
Not sure where your town is or what country it is in but you can order any paint system you want to use. Any of the water based paint shoot about the same .

Hello and welcome to the forum, Ranhalen and Mr.Micron are spot on with what they say, you have a great brush there and com-art is ideal to you use straight out of the bottle, you could add a drop of water if you wanted no problem. But the main thing is to learn about your new brush, clean it well,lube it and take good care of it and it will take good care of you, treat the needle with loving care:)
Watch all the tutors vids and try out the excercises which are all free.....pratice pratice pratice my friend and you will get there, have fun and just enjoy yourself, also dont be afraid to ask any question.

well iam in canada so iam happy to see i got right ab and yes iam just going to use com-art for now i did try some dots and so far i can spray right out of the bottle it does not need thinned .so when i get cam i can post pic and go from there ty guys for your help

well iam in canada so iam happy to see i got right ab and yes iam just going to use com-art for now i did try some dots and so far i can spray right out of the bottle it does not need thinned .so when i get cam i can post pic and go from there ty guys for your help

Look forward to seeing your dots , daggers and what ever else you post up.
Com-art is design to even paint through a .15 tip so just keep the air pressure at around 20 PSI or 1.3 BAR and it will spray like a dream. sometimes with Com-art i drop the airpressure down to 10-15 .

just so u know dots are going to be the death of me lolololol tys for all the help dots dots and more dots thay all say

just so u know dots are going to be the death of me lolololol tys for all the help dots dots and more dots thay all say

If you get bored of DOTS paint a picture , But keep practicing the dots, dagger strokes and everything else while you are making art....

my friend going to let use him cam so i will upload some pic tonight so all see how iam doing

Back