THE ARTWORKS. Hello I am a airbrush artist based in Nottingham UK. I like to paint with the 1935 vintage Paasche Turbine Airbrush.

Welcome paasche, thats an incredible work of art :)

I am on the lookout for a paasche turbine brush so its good to see what can be donw with one :)

I am on the lookout for a paasche turbine brush so its good to see what can be donw with one :)
Hello

Hello I think the Paasche Turbine is the best Airbrush you can get. This is a great site cant wait to get to know you guys....

Welcome from the eastern half of the US.

This is a stunning piece. Amazing.

Last edited:

Hello Kingpin, Just had a look at some of your artwork. Outstanding artwork I have seen your work out there on the web. I think you will enjoy the AB Paasche. the only problem is the ab airbrush only prays very fine lines. not so good on big Areas. Thanks

another photo I have left of it - I didn't take many, as it didn't take me long to figure out it was a cheap repro - I did get it working, but it was nowhere near the performer of an original AB Turbo, and didn't touch the quality of a real Wold.

wold bbf.jpg

Wow! I did not know that Wold had a Peeler based design like the Turbo. Interesting!
I know of just one in a collection - I have read that OC Wold produced it just to mess with Paasche, as he had basically copied Walkup's design modification of the Peeler to build/develop the AB Turbo in spite of existing patents.

From an early 1930's catalog -

Wold BBF drawing1.jpg

Welcome beutiful work. I have read a lot of how fine of details you can achieve with the Turbo, but hard to set up that it performs that way. Always wanted one but I would have been to afraid that I might break something. 🙂

Back