For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

The great reset

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by musicmacd, Jun 26, 2020.

1. musicmacd

musicmacd The Createx Bandit Very Likeable!

Don’t want to get political but does anyone else on the forum follow the World economic forum and its plan to carry out Agenda21? The forth industrial revolution and the circular economy?
    It will be common knowledge in January 2021 when DAVOS (the people who have guided humanity for the last 50 yrs) announce it to the world!
    The solution to our problem!
    Admin - please remove my post if it’s against community guidelines!

somewhereman, jord001 and twood like this.
  2. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Staff Member Mod Very Likeable!

I don’t see that this breaches any guidelines. I’d like to think everyone can express an opinion, and for the most part we seem to be able to cope with varied opinions here without it devolving into a big fight. Fingers crossed anyhow LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    somewhereman, musicmacd and jord001 like this.
  3. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

I agree, it can stay unless we get an objection
    musicmacd, SiRoxx and jord001 like this.
  4. Ronald art

Ronald art Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

lets say this is really going to happen I wont loose any sleep over any thing I cant stop or change
    LadyCharlie, SiRoxx, DaveG and 2 others like this.
  5. Franc Kaiser

Franc Kaiser Artist of the Month! Artist of the Month! Very Likeable!

Well... whether companies and politicians will really change their mindset remains to be seen. What's certain is that a lot of growth and in turn margins and profits have been erased this year. I agree that some companies are considering a more sustainable (and maybe more "local") approach for their strategies and operations, and digitalization is experiencing a true renaissance. But, those lost or strained profits are still burning and companies have to get back on track in 2021. So. much more operation streamlining, cost cutting, firing people. What's new is that the countries' governments will have a stronger grip over corporate actions as well as personal freedoms. Hence, there is going to a big divide between libertarians and institutionalists, progressives and conservatives, and so on. At the same time, China is going to play a much more dominant role in geopolitics and will actually amplify this 'reset'. The current China is - if the West likes it or not - more advanced in terms of circular economy regulations and promoting digitized infrastructures than the US, and the fear that those 2 superpowers will violently collide is certainly valid. I got so many discussions with corporate leaders these days that revolve around politics, nationalism, protectionism and how they impact on supply chains. I don't like this discussion because I advise clients on how they should create value for their customers (and why customers should choose to buy from them, and not from a competitor), and not how they should factor politics into it.
    somewhereman and musicmacd like this.
  6. musicmacd

I agree with you that the China model will become the west’s new system. Social credit system and digital economy with the Circular Economy at its heart, (no ownership). I believe travel will disappear for all but the wealthiest, when the sustainability/climate agenda comes centre stage stage, ie - 2021. The world’s economy has collapsed (2008 was never fixed) so that may allow for a one world digital currency?
    somewhereman and Franc Kaiser like this.
  7. Franc Kaiser

Yes... blockchain is going to be the big enabler of all of this. Also, "money" and credit may be generated by the quality and value of social interaction - for example, the more you help your community folks, the more social credit you get... this is what's brooding below China's social credit system. Travel: I remember around 10 years ago i read a sci-fi book by Stephen Baxter (i think it was the "Destiny's Child" series) where he described the scenario of intercontinental travel in the year 202X where you need to go through an arduous qualification procedure (an AI interviews you on the phone) before you are granted the right to book a flight ticket. Covid-19 is now setting the stage for this scenario and environmental restrictions may be the future enforcer.
    musicmacd likes this.
  8. musicmacd

The best part about your post is that it was all laid out in 1992!!
    Franc Kaiser likes this.
  9. musicmacd

There’s a Black Mirror episode where there’s buildings where people have a small digital room and all they do for “money” is ride bikes to generate power for the system! Crazy but close to what I think our future looks like!
    somewhereman and Franc Kaiser like this.
  10. Spritz

Spritz Triple Actioner

If you ask me, Our problem is with their solution.

The lets make massive changes all at one time plan, has never worked out well for anything. It will cause mass confusion, hunger, economic failure , death and massive amounts of crime around the world. But I think that is their game plan, to start global chaos, to kick start the One World Government / New World Order. To tell the truth, There is nothing wrong with the world we have right now.
    doc1, somewhereman and Franc Kaiser like this.
  11. somewhereman

somewhereman Double Actioner

it's already in the works, black mirror (and shows like it) are to soften your mind to accept it
    couple that with gates' vaccines via electroporation (injecting foreign rna/dna directly into your cells by electric shock)
    and you are now what you mentioned above, slave batteries
    Spritz is right, what could go wrong (except economic chaos, death and destruction of everything we hold dear as humans)?
    musicmacd likes this.
  12. musicmacd

I know Gates has the patents for the technology to do this, earning money by movement to weed out the lazy! Seriously insane times are coming. As for the social credit system, all that is a prison for your mind so I’m really looking forward to that arriving! They still have to scare us more to get us to adopt the track and tracing that they’re pushing on us:evil: so I’m expecting a bigger event sometime around Sept/Oct/Nov.
    interesting Epsteins girlfriend being arrested now, hopefully that will start the exposure of the Israeli Intelligence honeyPot blackmailing etc
    somewhereman likes this.
  13. Spritz

Spritz Triple Actioner

Hey Ronald,
    That way of thinking is why we can't stop things we really need to stop. like ANTIFA, Rioters and other communist thinking groups. If you have 150 million people that think like you do, and don't even try to do something..or even check to see if others feel the same way... that's when we all start to lose our rights, freedoms and other things. When People give up, even before they think of fighting for what is right or what they need... we as a country are all goners.
    somewhereman and doc1 like this.
  14. Spritz

Spritz Triple Actioner

Hey ! I don't want to be right on this, but it looks more and more like the " America haters " are making progress when they should NOT be. All because people like Bill Gates, George Soros and other billionaires backing them, thinking they know best for the whole country and want more and more control over it. When they really want a one world government or one world order, and think in their demented dreams, they will have some control over it. Not to mention the people that are giving up, before they even try to make things better or worry about it. And don't lose any sleep over it, like some people have said. We all need to worry about our rights, freedoms, futures, and fight for them. Not just for ourselves, but all the children and their children !

Every president after Ronald Reagan has been selling our country out from under us. Some with businesses and jobs lost, some with laws and rights , some with secrets leaked out, But President Trump is the only one that has made the biggest gains for this country in the last 50 years. The Obama presidency was the cherry on the let America Fail Sunday, he pretty much opened the door for all the problems we have going on the past 3 1/2 years. Especially all these protests , rioters, ANTIFA and BLM. If Trump loses in 2020, the left will have us all on our knees or their knees on our necks... we will be done as America !
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    doc1, somewhereman and musicmacd like this.
  15. musicmacd

it amazes how people don’t care or want to even speak about the level of corruption within our governments! We CAN do something about it if we all have some knowledge about it! I believe Trump and Q are just another Psychological Op to prevent the true patriots from rising up, I hope I’m wrong on this!
    somewhereman likes this.
  16. Franc Kaiser

I recognize this to be exactly the narrative that Trump used for his July 4th speech. It’s a clever one, and I guess the one he will further pursue up to November for his campaign. So, I think the real thing we all have to fear is that QAnon believers will gain political power in the US, and not the so called left.
  17. musicmacd

At this stage in the game, I don’t believe it matters who’s in charge I. The puppet seats, the same things are happening in so many countries worldwide that it’s clear as day that world government is here and getting stronger by the day. All to lead us to the great reset, which will end real bad for the common folk :(
    somewhereman likes this.
  18. Ttxela

Ttxela Mac-Valve Maestro! Very Likeable!

I don't really see a great deal to disagree with in the video in the original post.

The Decades since WW2 have seen an exponential increase in consumption of all manner of resources globally, even if you are not convinced by climate change arguments (and I pretty much am) it's perhaps still clear that we will run out of easily exploitable sources of all manner of resources, metals, timber, oil, water and even land. If you add in climate change, rising sea levels, disruptive weather etc. then this picture gets much worse.

I find it hard to believe there are sinister forces in the background controlling our response to this, what I see is more a chaotic scramble to protect interests and conceal what others may regard as corrupt practices.

There is that organisation that calculates 'Earth Overshoot Day' the date each year when the global consumption of resources exceeds their capability for natural regeneration, you can argue with their methods and conclusions but it's an interesting concept. This year is the first year it's actually gone back a bit instead of advancing.....

There is some hope, global population growth seems to be levelling off, albeit probably at a still unsustainable level and technological advances are being made. There is an outside chance we may be able to avoid any of the various 'disaster movie' scenarios but I'm willing to bet the difference between this world and the world twenty years in the future will be much greater than the difference between this world and the world of twenty years ago.