The Magical Krome

C

Cricket911

I JUST RECEIVED THE KROME and man am I impressed. I have been painting with it for about 2 hours since it got to the door and its working perfect for me. Just a little about my airbrushing career so far I am a noob I started about 2 months ago and have been struggling with it. Hints I haven't posted anything because I have been doing dot and line and all the other things the tutor has out there but I have had a lot of problems with getting the airbrush to do what I want it to do. Not with the krome when I pull the trigger back I get paint and perfectly. I have a patriot 105 that I have to send back to ken he said that he needs to look at it. I also have a sotar 20/20 that I like a lot also but for my skill level it is a lot to handle. But now that I have something that is working for me I might actual start a painting TODAY. I just wanted to share with y'all my experience with the krome so far....I LOVE IT. Thanks Josh (seamonkey) for the getting me into the krome nation. I hope this helps someone that is looking for a great airbrush.

Glad to hear ya got it and it is working great..

Look forward to seeing what you can create with you new Krome...
Now only if my new one would come in....:D But it will one day.. or month , okay maybe a year from now ,,,, I should grab my hog shocker and head north to Chicago and give them a jump start ...LOL

Krome users unite! Love my Krome, just keep it clean, just had to soak my nozzle and front half of the Krome in restorer to clean the gunk out. I was getting the dreaded dot as I let off the trigger. Also did my .5 set up Patriot, now to do the other brushes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i havnt got a krome..... and nor will i for a few months.... you lot can just shhhhhhhhhh

So I was going to start a picture today but I keep finding myself doing daggers and shading and I'm in awww. I am so happy it came at a perfect time because I was getting frustrated with everything else I was doing so I think I am just going to keep getting a feel for the krome for a couple more hours.

I have two hopes of that, no hope and bob hope......to be honest buddy, as if yet I havn't been able to put anything together, work has been crazy the past two weeks hence I havnt been posting as much on here....so that is the main reason I would not win a krome, the other is, I can't paint fingers

I have two hopes of that, no hope and bob hope......to be honest buddy, as if yet I havn't been able to put anything together, work has been crazy the past two weeks hence I havnt been posting as much on here....so that is the main reason I would not win a krome, the other is, I can't paint fingers

I have my concept down and have been practicing for it, but...not that confident how it will look. I can't paint fingers either. :)

We need to come up with a password for the Krome nation, or a secret hand shake, lol!! Congrats cricket glad you like it :)

Josh

We need to come up with a password for the Krome nation, or a secret hand shake, lol!! Congrats cricket glad you like it :)

Josh
We have one you just need to send all Krome owners a monkey tail and ears...LMAO

Josh

Humph!!!! I don't have a Krome, and am feeling like an outcast to the Krome nation! Equal rights for love spreaders of other AB nations LOL! (There is no escape from the Squish, even if I have to gatecrash Bwaa Ha Ha Ha!!!!!)

I was in a similar scenario Felt the same way, it just has a great feel to it.

Dylan

Humph!!!! I don't have a Krome, and am feeling like an outcast to the Krome nation! Equal rights for love spreaders of other AB nations LOL! (There is no escape from the Squish, even if I have to gatecrash Bwaa Ha Ha Ha!!!!!)

Squishy , You will be our honored queen krome even if you do not own a krome or a micron...Got to have our squishy gal around to keep us in line...:D

Squishy , You will be our honored queen krome even if you do not own a krome or a micron...Got to have our squishy gal around to keep us in line...:D

I agree squishy, you can be our queen even though you don't have one. It's not like we as Americans are not use to this sort of thing. We do have a president that can't and won't submit his birth certificate as proof, so screw it, lol!!
All hail queen squishy :)

Josh

I agree squishy, you can be our queen even though you don't have one. It's not like we as Americans are not use to this sort of thing. We do have a president that can't and won't submit his birth certificate as proof, so screw it, lol!!
All hail queen squishy :)

Josh

I could not agree more on the president.. :D

All Hail Queen mum Shquishy:D:loyal::monkey:

Ha Ha, thanks guys, and as I get to order around fezzles, he CAN be the butler, and make sure all the silver is polished to a mirror finish, then he can see his own beauty while he works LOL!

By the way, is that true about the president? How does that work?

so this is my first thing i have tryed to do other than dots line and blends. i messed up alot but i am still working on it.
tiger wip.JPG

Attachments

• tiger wip.JPG
    tiger wip.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 11
Back