the waiting game is over and I converted the Creos 276 sidefeed

Ronald art

Air-Valve Autobot!
all ordered parts are in now and I converted the airbrush from a 0.3 to a 0.2 nozzle :) I still need to test it but important and much needed conversion was the grex adapter so I could ditch the big side cup and swap it for the smaller I wata side cup
IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0104.JPG
 

Ronald art

Air-Valve Autobot!
Well I just played around with this airbrush for a few minutes and a few differences really stand out to me
1: the balance is now much better with the smaller side cup
2: finer detail with much less effort than before and I must add it was already real easy to me to get fine detail
3: while it still takes a bit longer for the paint to start flowing over the needle after you filled the cup with paint compared to the cm sb or the hp sb+ once it is flowing this airbrush acts like my Iwata side feeds and while I type this I realize the mistake I made being used to my Iwata's I need to give this airbrush a good blast to get the paint flowing as the body off this airbrush is bigger than the Iwata bodies and the paint has a tad longer way to travel before it reaches the nozzle cap
 

Ronald art

Air-Valve Autobot!
today I started to use the Creos for real and not just to play
the trigger works just fine when I am only playing around but is a bit to high when I actually work with it and "fatter:" body wont allow a lower F1 trigger and it started to annoy me up to a point I just took a little grinder and removed about 2 maybe 2.5 mm from the top off the trigger it is still a bit to tall for me but it is better
The compressor is set for Micron and mac valve use and I didnt have to change that setting but like I do with the micron I lowered the pressure with the mac valve for small details and up it for mapping out larger shapes
All in all I am happy how this airbrush works and I am ready to get my hand used to this airbrush
 
Top