The Wicked Jackpot

jagardn

Airbrush Acquisition Disorder Patient
Dennis from Createx hooked some of us up for helping clean up at the Airbrush Getaway.
I walked out with 3 wicked illustration sets +, about 24oz of Wicked illustration White and Black. In total, There were also some misc other half used bottles. I probably ended up with $500+ in paint. Time to sling the hell out of some paint when I get back from vacation.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368994889.289740.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368994936.812499.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368994958.566391.jpg

That's awesome. I saw a video about 2 years ago where a lady that attended the LV getaway mentioned that it is worth the trouble staying behind and help clean up.

That's awesome. I saw a video about 2 years ago where a lady that attended the LV getaway mentioned that it is worth the trouble staying behind and help clean up.

It was definitely worth it, now I have enough paint to last me until I retire.
The best part was staying late every night, I got to talk a lot with Gary Worthington and Javier Soto, very nice guys and a wealth of information!

hahaha! that's awesome, nice little Jag:)

Better yet, I was promoting the forum to everyone I talked to while there. :)

Amazing work! What a result, just goes to show if you put yourself out there good things are sure to happen!

cool personaly i wouldnt want the regular createx but the illustration is a different story probably similar to efx

Last edited:
cool personaly i wouldnt want the regular createx but the illustration is a different story probably similar to efx

I painted with it for 4 days and liked it. It allows for some soft erasing effects. The new reducer about eliminates tip dry too. I can't wait to get back from vacation to try it out some more.

Back