The Wife is a natural

beginner-James

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Yep set up the wife tonight to start airbrushing a stencil for card making mixed the colour for her and got the airbrush set up. Showed her what to do. And then left her at it.

This it her result
IMG-20181022-WA0003.jpg

not only right handed but it got tried so she went left handed
IMG-20181022-WA0004.jpg

This is her first go at gradient

IMG-20181022-WA0005.jpg

And this is her finished card (bitch)

IMG-20181022-WA0001.jpg

Proud Beginner-James

Cool!
Can't say I'm surprised, while it's not often stated outright, women tend to excel at tasks requiring fine dexterity. Gets rediscovered every so often.
Machine shops are known to hire women exclusively for tasks that require a feel for them rather than direct measurement.

But why's she using the cheapo brush?

Cool!
Can't say I'm surprised, while it's not often stated outright, women tend to excel at tasks requiring fine dexterity. Gets rediscovered every so often.
Machine shops are known to hire women exclusively for tasks that require a feel for them rather than direct measurement.
Never heard that before, doesnt particularly surprise me though lol
I often hear mutterings of 'dont know how you have the patience for that fiddly stuff' (heard when deep cleaning an airbrush lol )

Never heard that before, doesnt particularly surprise me though lol
I often hear mutterings of 'dont know how you have the patience for that fiddly stuff' (heard when deep cleaning an airbrush lol )
Well, I think it's probably why sewing has traditionally been dominated by women in pretty much every culture forever.

But I've seen a ton of examples since industrialization too.
Too many to talk about.

It's interesting though. Usually is with little tiny fiddly stuff too.

Thank you all for the encouraging comments the wife has gone a funny colour (and it's not directed at me for once) also you have all made her day.
I thank you esp. Robby and Basepaint cheap Brush and steal mine, you should be so lucky.( hear me thinking we had bonded and become friends lol) stab me it the back ???? lol
I bought the cheap brush as at the time I didn't know any better (I can't find a smiley that show a tongue blowing a raspberry )
Basepaint she would have to pry my brushes from my dead hand before she get's hold of any of them.

Siroxx
Never ever will she be given the chance to join as I would have no piece for one think and two I wouldn't be able to let steam of when she has upset me but last but not least and I think we are all guilty of this she would soon fine out how much paint, brushes, etc cost instead of O'that was only a tenner when it was much more than a arm and a leg lol

Beginner-James

Thank you all for the encouraging comments the wife has gone a funny colour (and it's not directed at me for once) also you have all made her day.
I thank you esp. Robby and Basepaint cheap Brush and steal mine, you should be so lucky.( hear me thinking we had bonded and become friends lol) stab me it the back ???? lol
I bought the cheap brush as at the time I didn't know any better (I can't find a smiley that show a tongue blowing a raspberry )
Basepaint she would have to pry my brushes from my dead hand before she get's hold of any of them.

Siroxx
Never ever will she be given the chance to join as I would have no piece for one think and two I wouldn't be able to let steam of when she has upset me but last but not least and I think we are all guilty of this she would soon fine out how much paint, brushes, etc cost instead of O'that was only a tenner when it was much more than a arm and a leg lol

Beginner-James
lol

Back