This helpped me pick my airbrush

W

Westy

Well i made the mistake of buying a p00 no brand airbrush :(
so i did some reserch read reviews ect and well came to the conclusion there is no perfect airbrush only perfect for you so still unsure what i wanted/needed didnt want to waste more money.
Then all my questions got answers I went to a kustom paint bike show and there where loads of airbrush stalls there all haveing artists painting ect so i just went up to them and said thinking about buying one can i have ago and just because they thoght id buy one of em they let me have ago :)
so ive ended up with a neo for now i fownd the eclipse better just really twitchy more for a advanced person maybe soon ^^

so basically look for a kustom paint show or maybe hobby craft show to pop up and be cheeky ask for ago :)

i tried 13 different airbrushes that day and i loved 3 sadly 2 where out of my budget for now ^^

hope this is usefull to some of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky you westy! I would love to have the chance to do something like that, but there is nothing like that anywhere near me. Where do you live?

well i did travle 80 miles to linconshire to test them at kustom kulture show start of september there another hot rod cutom bike show in blackpool which might have a few good airbrush artist at it
i live in rugby near coventry birmingham area

well i did travle 80 miles to linconshire to test them at kustom kulture show start of september there another hot rod cutom bike show in blackpool which might have a few good airbrush artist at it
i live in rugby near coventry birmingham area
damn you westy..... i was at k.k.b.o aswell.... suprised you didnt pick up a krome for £50 from ken himself!!!!!!! deal of the century quite possibly

Dam you to i didnt see the krome for £50 or i would of :p
humm maybe a usefull events/show part of the forum could be introduced so we dnt miss shows like this and maybe meet up exchange tips at the shows with the other members ^^

Dam you to i didnt see the krome for £50 or i would of :p
humm maybe a usefull events/show part of the forum could be introduced so we dnt miss shows like this and maybe meet up exchange tips at the shows with the other members ^^
I did put out a couple of whois attending notes, you just need to keep em peeled brother.oh well next year will soon
be here

Another option is to search local second hand internet site's....like myself....i bought only my Iwata eclipse C new for a 105 euro....the rest i got i bought second hand....and just reasonably i came across a Mojo Gen 3 airbrush for only 75 euro....paid for and awaiting the package. Only bad thing about this one is that nowhere in the Netherlands they sell them...so if something breaks....i'll have to order it from wherever they sell them close by for me with attached import fees and shipment expenses. Just have to be careful with them. All with all i bought all these..... Infinity 2 in 1, Evolution 2 in 1, Ultra and Silverline....all for half or less then half the original price.

Ok. I definitely live in the wrong places. When I started this a LONG time ago I saw a guy doing shirts. There was no one at his booth and he was just sitting there. I was researching airbrush brands and he seemed to have one of everything. So I did as you did. I asked if I might try a few. With the way he reacted you would have thought I asked to reach into his pants and see how it felt. Dude was a major A^&hole.

Damn! I so wanted to go to that show, but the only thing south of me is the Isle of White, so although it was a good entry price, would have cost a bomb just to get there, and I was skint at the time.

Back